Chapter 42

Olivia's POV

I groaned as Dinah jumped on top of me. She can be the most annoying person ever created sometimes. I struggled underneath her trying to push her off.

"I will release you when you allow us to spend time with you and Lauren." She said and wriggled about slightly above me. I huffed in annoyance. I have tried to explain to the girls that I don't think Lauren would be very comfortable spending time with all of us, I didn't want to take too much time away from her own life. I know we are now officially dating, and it is going amazing, even if it has only been a few weeks since she asked me to be her girlfriend. I didn't think it would be fair to Lauren to spend her weekends with a bunch of teenagers and I know she is too polite to refuse if I was to ask.

"Please Liv. Just ask her?" Mani said and jumped on top of Dinah adding the weight above me. It was now beginning to get difficult to breath. I fought a little harder although it got me know where. I groaned dramatically loud making Ally from across the room giggle.

"Fine." I said, although it came out very muffled from having two girls smushed against my face. Three separate squeals filled the room and I rolled my eyes at their excitement. I really didn't like to burden Lauren with spending extra time with them. The two girls eventually got off of me and DJ enthusiastically handed me my phone, her grin eager with excitement. I looked at her unamused before unlocking my phone and going to the messages app. Mani quickly stopped me and told me to ring her. I sighed but listened and went to my contacts to ring Lauren. The girls begged me to put it on speaker phone so they could hear Laurens response. I hesitated slightly, unsure whether that would be a slight invasion as Lauren wouldn't know, however I did know that the girls would not keep their presence hidden and would make it very well known that they were also on the call. I pressed the button and listened to it call through.

Lauren answered on the second ring, making me smile.

"Hey beautiful!" She cheered down the phone. I giggled at her excitement and quickly greeted her.

"How are you doing? Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm good, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm doing better now that I am talking to you." She responded. I rolled my eyes at her flirty manner. Although Mani and Dinah squealed gushing over Laurens cuteness.

"Hi Girls!" Lauren cheered.

"HEYYYY!" Dinah yelled.

"Hello!" Mani exclaimed

"Hi Lauren!" Ally giggled.

"Are you girls okay?" Lauren asked. A chorus of yeses was heard from the trio. I bit my lip slightly nervous how to ask if she wanted to spend some time with all of us. I don't even understand why I am so nervous, although it may be something to do with the fact that my friends love to embarrass me or just the moment Lauren meets my friends outside of school this whole thing becomes even more real. It would be a step within our relationship that I wasn't sure I wanted to take. Sure, that girls are contacting Lauren outside of school and I have been informed about their conversations and Lauren seems completely okay with chatting to the girls but hanging out with the four of us would be different. Would it be awkward? Would we act like a couple around the girls or try to separate ourselves slightly?

"Liv wanted to ask you something!" Dinah said breaking me from my thoughts. I glared at her, not amused at all. I do feel like I am slightly overreacting and if anybody could hear my thoughts, they would be telling me how stupid I am being. I just can't stop myself from overthinking about every possible outcome that could happen purely because we all hung out together. Where would we even hang out? Lauren is still our teacher and I don't think it is even appropriate for teachers to have a more friendly relationship with their students outside of school. I don't know of any teachers that physically want to spend time with their students outside of work hours.