Kathir is frustrated

Kathir goes into the room in a bad mood. He had just been shouted at by moorthy in front of the whole family. Everyone there was upset with him. They all thought he was at fault for leaving her alone last night. He wanted to tell them that she was the one who had told him she would die if he stayed but had stayed silent not wanting to say it out in front of everyone.

His whole life had turned upside down because of his wedding. No one had ever had reasons to question him or find fault with him before. Now everyone seems to expect him to be a dutiful husband. How could he tell them that she doesn't see him as her husband? She doesn't even like him. She does not like him and she never would like him.  It did hurt him a lot that she had such a low opinion of him. But as long as he stayed away from her and not interact with her too much he was fine. It was when his family tired to force them to be together alone were there problems between them. Yesterday he had tried his best to avoid her. But she was the one who had problems with whatever he did.  He just goes in anger and frustration.

Mulla is lying down in the cot her back turned.

K mindvoice- Panrathyum panitu nimathiya paduthukitu iruka paaru. Ipa intha mathraya vera kuduka solirkanga. Ithuku ena solaporalo..

He calls her name a couple of times. Mulla sits up in bed but she just looks at him without saying anything. He extends the tablet he had in his hand

M mindvoice- Vanthutahala. Aiyo mogame seriila. Ithula Ivaha kita ena nu pesuven. Ana ena analum seri iniki pesiten aaganum. Thalli pota nama epavume pesa matom.

K- Intha itha saptu padu.

M- Venam

K- Paduthatha. Itha sapdu.

She just is staring at him deep in thought . He is irritated with her.

K- Nethi na ena sonen nu ena ivlo kevalama elarkitayum ipa thirtu vanga vecha nee.?? Nee thane ena velila poga sona?;

M- Unga kuda irukave Enaku bayama iruthuchu. Athan..

K- Apa atha solirka vendi thane. Kuda irukarthu pidikala athan Velila thorarthinen nu. Na enavo una vitutu pona mathri soli vechurka. Nee thaniya irukiye nu apa kuda thinaila tha di paduthrthen.

M- Thinailiya?

K- Ama.. seri ipa itha sapdu.

Mulla feels bad about the situation. She knows she overreacted yesterday. Her bad mood and anger at being tricked combined with fear of him had made her act quite rashly.

M mindvoice- Nama than nethiki konjam overa poitom.. Cha.

Mulla just sits still for a moment not really listening to her he gives up and takes the tablet and has it himself.

M- Unga kita konjam pesanum ookaringala?

Kathir is surprised by sudden change in her tone. And a little unerved. What does she want to say?. Is she going to say she wants to leave him now and Go back to her moms place. He had been expecting her to say that a lot in the beginning but the past few weeks they had been relatively peaceful. Of course they still fought. But it was not as bad as the beginning. Then yesterday happened. Maybe it had convinced her to leave him. That thought somehow makes really bad. He is not sure he really likes her. But he has come to appreciate the love she has for his family. And everyone loved her here. Her leaving this home now would devastate his mom and Anni. His emotions in a turmoil he looks at her with a sense of dread.