In theatre

Mulla finally manages to hold his hand firmly and stop him from torturing her. The whole ride she is holding his hand to forbid him from doing anything else again. Kathir cannot help but grin turning away.

Jeeva- Ela en da thaniya sirikara.??

K- Aha.. athu.. Onum ila anna.  Nama ena padathuku porum?

Jeeva- Comali da.

They reach the theater and all go in. Kannan stops at the canteen.

Dhanam- Ey nane snacks lam vechurken. Ithu ethuku??

Kannan- Theatreku varathe ithelam sapda tha. Vangi kudunga anni.

Dhanam- Elarkum popcorn solunga mama. Vera ena venumo solunga..

They all go in with the food. Kathir pulls mulla back. She looks at him curiously.

Dhanam- Ena da ula varala?

K-Anni inga owner paiyan en friend than. En kalyanathuku kuda varala. Theatre vantha pakren nu sonen. Na mullaya kutitu poi irukana paathutu vanthren.

Dhanam- Oh seri. Naga poi okarom.

Kathir and mulla walk little away from the hall back into the canteen area.

M- Yaaru ga Unga friend?? Enga poi pakanum.

K- Athu avan irukana kuda theriyathu. Chumma. Rendu nimisham inga ninutu aparam polam. Apa tha ula nama ona ookara mudiyum.

M- Ithu veraya?? Enga ipidi martinga?? Carla neega pana velaiku ungala nallu podanum nu neichen. Mudila Enala..

K winks at her- Ice cream saptu aparam adi.

He goes and buys ice creams and come back to her.

M- Nama rendu per matum Oru vaati thaniya paadathuku varuvoma??

K happily- Ipave sollu nalaiku night show ku ticket potruren. Iniki paathila vanthala nalaiku kadaiku poi aaganum ilana evening show kuda polam.

M- Aiyo ipa odane vendam. Adutha masam pakalam. Ana Elarum varenu soluvangle?

K-Athu samalachikalam.

M- Hmm. Ipa Velila vanthu Aiyo paatha?. En nama ipidi niniturkom nu keka matanga.

K- Thedinom friend ah paka mudila athanala ice cream saptu elarkum vangitu polam nu solika vendi than. Epidiyum padathuku inum 15 nimisham iruku.

They both eat their ice creams chatting happily, after a few minutes they go in buying ice creams for all. Kannan is overjoyed.

Kannan- Annan va en pakathula okaru. Unakaga seat pudichu vechurken.

To their dismay dhanam has a seat saved for mullai at one end and kathir at the other. Mulla looks at kathir disappointed but just smiles seeing his irritated expression. He always looks cute when he is upset. She raises her eyebrows at him

M mindvoice- Plan kavuthudcha?

Just then a group of guys take the seat next to theirs. Kathir thanks his good luck thinking fast.

K- Anni na inga okathukaren. Inga pasanga irukanga. Elarum Oru seat thalli okarunga.

Everyone sees the guys and shifts the seats. Kathir takes the seat next to mulla beaming. Meena is fuming.

Meena mindvoice- Jeeva kuda padam pakanum nu neichathu nanu. Elarum jodiya irukanga. Ena matum thaniya vitachu..

She somehow manages to get jeeva sit next to her.

Meena whispering- Dei un thambi evlo azhaga avare avar pondatti pakathula ookara plan panraru?? Neeyum irukiye..

Jeeva- Anga yaaro pasanga irukanga nu avan okarthurkan. En di nee vera.

The movie began and after sometime kathir casually puts his hand on top of mullai 's on the handrest. She blushes and smiles at him.

M whispering- Enga yarachum paatha??

K whispering- Nee seriyana bayathaguli.. Elathukum bayapadra. Po de.

He takes his hand off in a huff.  Mulla is upset that he called her a coward. She dint take her hand away just pointed out the obvious. He took his hand.  She is anything but a coward, just because he has become more daring suddenly that does not make her any less. Soon the movie breaks for interval and they all much theri snacks. Mulla keeps throwing kathir irritated looks. He sort of enjoys irritating her

Dhanam- Mulla en umunu iruka..

K before mulla could answer- Anni athu ava thaniya bathroom poha bayama iruku nu sona. Na bayathaguli nu kupten athuku than kovam.

Dhanam- En da avala vambuku eyuthukitu.. Va mulla na kuda varen.

M glaring at him- Ila Akka venam.

That is the last straw. She decides to teach him a lesson.  When the movie begans again she waits for a few minutes until everyone is concentrating on screen.. She bumps his feet once with hers. He doesnt react at first. But she does it again and he turns to her. With her feet covered by her saree she removes her slippers begins to rub it against his foot. He looks at her shocked. She looking up at at screen no even looking at him. He understands he is getting a taste of his own medicine.

M whispering- Yaaru bayathaguli?? Suma thideernu ipidi marita udane neega theirasaali aiduvingala??

K - Niruthu please.. Padam pakanum...

M- Carla neega panathuku pazhivagrenu vechukonga.

Kathir tries to concentrate on the movie but he just cannot. He knows he is in a theater surrounded by people including his family.  But he cannot stop his imagination running wild.The foot felt warm,  her toes soft, it was an experience unlike anything. He is imagining her feet as it touches his skin and is not able think straight. He feels a little breathless and out of focus.

K leaning in close to her- Ipa nee niruthalana na unaku mutham kuduthuduven. Enga irukom nu kuda pakama. Neeye mudivu paniko soliten.

She stops at once. They both look at each other for a long moment before turning away blushing. They enjoy the rest of the movie with minor glances and light touches. A similar thought running through their head that they cannot wait to go back home.

Once the movie is over as they all walk out together. Mulla and kathir are slightly behind and someone bumps into mulla. She moves away slightly but Kathir stops the guy by putting a hand on his shoulder and gives him a slap and sends him on his way without making much of a scene. No one but mulla notices this.

K- Nee intha pakama en koodaye va.

M- Na jakarthiya irupen bayapadathinga. Enaku ena paathuka theriyum.

K- Athu enakum theriyum. Ana yarachum en pondattiya en munadi edicha bayagarama kovam varuthu. Theatrela Elarum irukara apa thevaiilama perchana vendam nu than oru adi yoda viten. Ilana tholaichurpen. Nee ipidi va enkaga.

He puts his arm around her a little poesssively and walks out with her.