The after talk

Unable to move for several seconds they just lay in a tangle of arms and limbs. Several minutes later kathir shifts to lie down next to her.

He had no idea what to say to her. He had just done it with his wife for the first time. Everything had gone horrible for the past couple of days and now at this moment he felt contented and happy. He had not even thought of her like this before. It was true that she was the one who started it all. She practically gave him no choice. But he did not feel any regret. It was not that now he all of a sudden loved her but now for the first he felt closer to her.Was that selfish of him to feel that? He did not know. Maybe Her anger and her methods may have been shocking. But somehow it had lead to this. And he liked that. He liked that she could not back away easy. He liked that she had taken the initiative.  . Should he be nicer to her now? He was not even sure about that. He had no idea what she was thinking so looked at her to see her smiling up at the ceiling. Deciding to enjoy the moment for what it was and not worry about anything else he just admires her.

Mulla lay staring at the ceiling feeling a sense of accomplishment. It seemed odd to think if this moment which was supposed to be romantic like that. But it just felt like she had crossed a hurdle. The whole day yesterday she had been debating what to do. Sleeping with a man she did not love was not something she should be proud of. But now she had done it dint feel so odd. He was her husband after all. Was it so bad? She dint think so. He had not been what she expected. Softer gentler and for the once so attractive. She had not seen him like this before not even thought of him like this.  But he had made her feel special. She actually did not know what she expected him to be like but somehow it seemed much better now.  Of course his words had been hurtful but she said some unkind things too. She realised she was naked suddenly. Sitting up she tried to reach over him for her clothes. He tenses a bit seeing her move.

K- Ena Panara?

Mulla felt a little shy and uncomfortable. A blush crept on her cheeks. She did not know how to act now. Before she had her anger to fuel her. She doesn't feel angry or upset anymore  Now she feels.. contented that is how she feels. But that doesn't help her talk to him normally. They had never had a proper conversation before. Either they had fought or just avoided each other.

M softly- Podavaya edukaren. Katikanum ila.

Maybe it was the post sex haze but kathir found her absolutely adorable at that moment. He surprises even himself by pulling her on to his chest.

K- Azhagi de nee...

Mulla is pleasantly shocked.

M- Oh ipa matum pudhusa azhaga theriyareno.. Konja neram munnadi pidikala nu sonega..

He runs his fingers all over her body.

K- Nana.. Irukathe. Nee than sona.. (Lauging) athan nee eyuthu pudichu Oru vazhiki kondu vanthutiye.. Analum pudivatham jasthi unaku ela vishyathulayume..

He thinks for a second.

K- Manichudu.. Na una kaya padathanum nu neraya thevaiilatha vartha pesiten. Nee pidikalanalum vazhthuthan aaganum nu sonathu Oru mathri iruthuchu..

M- Na apidi solirka kudathu tha. Pesa theriyama pesiten.

K awkawrdly- Enaku una pidikathunu lam ila. Ana..

M- Puriyuthu.. Enakum athe than.. Pazhgina thane theriyum pidikuma pidikalayanu. Epa paaru sanda pota..

K- Hmm..

M- Seri vidunga.. Na poi selaya katren..

K- Ipidye nala thane iruka.. Venumna pothiko..

M- Athu seri. Ipidi ore naala dialogue lam adikara alavuku theritinga..

But she lays back in the bed next to him pulling a sheet to cover herself. He doesn't want to move down today and she doesn't ask him to. They just fall asleep comfortably next to each other.