Kathir loses

M angerily- Mudiyathu. Athan ena epidi parthalum unum ila la paarunga.

Kathir is shocked by her behaviour. He had never seen her like behave like this. Even the day before when she screamed af him she didn't seem so out of control. He did not know what to do now. What was she thinking? Why is she behaving like this? He knew he maybe crossed the line with her insulting her far too many times.

Kathir still with his face turned - Mulla. Please.. Intha pudi modhala katu..

When mulla just stands silent without answering anything he realizes he needs to do something to appease her.

K- Seri na pesinathu thapu than.. Manichudu. Ipa itha katu..

M- Othukonga neega aniki ena rasichinga nu.

She is surprised at his apology but that was not enough. She wants him to admit now that he desires her. Somehow she feels the need to prove that. She had been insulted too much just to be satisfied with a simple apology. When she had taken her saree off she had just done it in a fit of anger. But now she has decided she is doing it with him today no matter what. After all he was her husband. How long can she be like this. She too had desires. Sure this was not the love or anything remotely romantic that she had always imagined  her first time would be like. But she was determined he would eat his words and that would give her some satisfaction. How did matter anyway she was only going to be with him her entire life. How long can she be celibate. She decides to take matter into her own hands. Now that she has dared to do this she would go all the way. If she dint do it today she wasnt sure she would be this brave ever again.

Kathir shuts his eyes for a minute. Thinking. Could he admit it and then face her again? No it would be too humiliating.

K mindvoice- Asigamaidum kathiru. Iva etho namala chumma bayamuthra. Ipidi pana nama othukuvom nu neipala..  Nama thirumbi getha Oru nimisham paatha ava merenduduva.

K- Athelam vaipeilla. Nee romba panara.. Athan manipu ketutennila..

He turns to see her standing boldly not even looking a little embarrassed. She is actually smiling at him.

He tells himself wants to prove a point he needs to stay calm. Her mocking eyes that seem to be lauging at him makes it more difficult. He tries to look at her face and nowhere else, but he loses focus within a few seconds. His eyes roam all over in awe. He cannot help himself he can see her soft mounds covered only by a flimsy material that hide lovely curves of her body. Her smooth taunt stomach makes him wish he could go over and touch it. His self control is losing every second he looks at her. He gulps audibly.

K mindvoice- Avlo getha pesinathu periya thapu..  Arive ila da kathriu unaku. Ipa ena seiya?. Ipidi munadi nina epidi pakama iruka mudiyum. Ivaluku engerthu ivlo theiram?

She comes in closer and he is unable to move. She is also a little nervous but his look of confused lust that she sees in his eyes is what drives her. She doesn't even know where this confidence is coming from. Maybe his rejection hurt her far too much. Rejection is not new for her and her own insecurities gives her more courage to act.

M- Ena patha onume thonala ila ungaluku.

She leans in and softly kisses him on his lips and this time he is too frozen to back away. She just presses her lips into his not really sure what to do hoping he would respond.

Kathir is in hell. He cannot take his eyes off the beautiful half naked women in front of him who just pressed her soft wet lips on his. His insides scream at him to give up now. He had just told her he wouldn't touch her no matter what but now he wants do nothing more. When she presses her body into his he gives up all his bravado and kisses her back putting his hands around her.

Mulla smiles a little in triumph but when he kisses her harder and bites into her lips and she opens her mouth shock and he let's his tongue in stoking her. A tremor runs through her body. A completely new sensation. What had started as a game for her was now turning  serious. Her head gets foggy and clouded. She tries to break away but he pulls her in closer his hands around her waist.