Mulla acts in desperation

K- Loosu mathri pesara. Na epavume vara maten unkita.. una paathale verupu tha varum.. Nee neikara mathri neipalam Enaku varave varathu..

Mulla stares at him with so much hurt in her eyes that kathir for a moment regrets his choice of words. He can see that her eyes are starting to fill with tears. But then he remembers what she said to him just a moment ago.

K- Nee ena pidikala nu soluva. Kita vantha sethuduven nu soluva. Athelam na ketuku suma irukanum ana na una Oru vartha sona valikutho?

Mulla angerily wipes her tears away.

M- Na sethuduvenn nu sonathuku nethiye manipu ketututen. Athu thapu than. Ana na ungala pidikala nu solaveilaye.

K- Ipa thane sona pidichalaum pidikalanalum aasayilnalaum, ithu thala eyuthu nu vanthuthu than aaganum. Apaidilam onum nee kita vara venam.

M- Athu epidi na solavanthatha neega seriya thapa purijukiringa.. Ungala pidikala nu sollala. Ama nama epa pesinalum sanda than podrum thideernu epidi aasa varum. Athuku than inilerthu konjam nala pesi pazhaga muyarchi panalam nu neichen. Unga kuda seriya pesa varala athan etho etho try pani ipa avamana patu nikaren.

Kathir stands there still fuming unable to process her words clearly.

K- Tho paaru. Nee un manasula ethoyo mudivu pani vechukitu en kita vanthu un ishtathuku nadathuko sona ennala mudiyathu. Enaku una paatha antha mathri Elam thonathu.. Epavume..

M furiously- Athaye thirumba thirumba solathinga..  Periya uthaman mathri.. Enavo ena pakave pidikalanalum poi solikitu..

K also mad- Ama enaku una pakave pidikalathan.. 

M- Athu seri. Nala poi solringa. Aniki Oru naal na sela mathura pothu neega thideernu ula vanthingala. Apa epidi paathinga nu Enaku theriyathu. Ena rasichinga na pathen. Athuku aparam rendu moonu nalaiku Unga parvaye seri ila. Na vanthale vilaki vilaki Odinga. Enaku theiryatha??

Kathir is stumped. That incident. She remembered that incident about a month ago. How did she know what he was thinking? He thought he had covered his emotions well. Turned immidiately when he saw her like that and left the room. He had been looking at her differently for a few days after that incident. But he  had carefully avoided her a lot after that. How did she know? After all he was a man and a half naked women aroused him. It was simple biology.  For all his claims mulla was beautiful. He had admired her more than once. How could someone sleep in the same place for months and never even look at her. However he had done a good job of maintaining his indifference to her. He hardly ever looked at her properly. Only on a couple of odd occasions when he knew she wasnt looking. But apparently she had noticed it. He did not want to tell this to her and give up his pride. Now that he had just said he never looked at her like that. He could not back down. He tried to laugh it off.

K lauging focefully- Antha nenpelam vera iruka unaku. Aniki una apdi paka kuda ila. Thirubiten odane. Neeya ethum karpana panikanga. Una epidi parthalum Enaku entha vithyasamum ila. Nee epidi iruthalum na una rasikavematen.

Mulla is majorly pissed off. He kept hurting her pride again and again. She feels like strangling him. She doesn't feel in control of her emotions. She wants scream and cry loudly. Everything seems to be going out of control. How dare he deny and lie about admiring her that day. She had seen the way he looked at her. It was not innocent. She had seen lust. And now he kept insulting her and denying it. Her hands were shaking she was so upset. She was determined now to make him admit that he had admired her. Somehow no matter at what cost.

M- Oh apidiya?? Irunga.

She takes off her saree and throws it at his face.. Shocked he immidiately picks it up and hands it to her his face turned away

K- Unaku ena payathayame? Intha pudi selaya kattu..

M angerily- Mudiyathu. Athan ena epidi parthalum unum ila la paarunga.