Rugs From Me To You

Badgerclops patted his head, squinting at the mirror as he examined his hair. With a dissatisfied click of his tongue, he grabbed a comb and began to brush. But after he was done, he glanced back in the mirror, and shook his head.

"Nah, that's not right." Badgerclops started brushing his hair once again. Yet like the first time, he was unsatisfied with the style he chose. "Hmm...how about this one?" He raked his hair once more, and he took a step back. "No, it doesn't look natural." Badgerclops continued to untangle and groom his white and brown locks, but every single time, he wasn't satisfied with the result. A small knock came from the door and Mao Mao peeked his head inside.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "You've been in here for about twenty minutes and it's your turn to drop off Adorabat."

"Yeah, I'm fine dude," Badgerclops stared in frustration at the mirror. "I'm just trying to find a good hairstyle before I drop off Adorabat."

"I think it looks fine." Mao Mao answered. "Why do you need a hairstyle today?"

"Bro, do you see this?" Badgerclops pointed to his head, where there was a lot of fur, all bunched up. "I can't go out looking like I have an owl's nest in my head." He sighed. "It'll embarrass Adorabat." He turned to Mao Mao. "Do you have any suggestions?"

"Yes," Mao Mao said. "I think we should go to a barber then."

"What? Why?" Badgerclops asked.

"Because if you can't decide, then Adorabat will be late for school." Mao Mao explained. "So let's go."

"Nah dude," Badgerclops said. "I'd like to do my hair, by myself." With that, he was about to reach for the brush, but Mao Mao quickly snatched it away from him.

"Dude, give it back." Badgerclops tried to grab it, but Mao Mao dodged. "Seriously!"

"Badgerclops, let's go to the barber." Mao Mao suggested. "If you can't decide, Adorabat will be late." In a flash, he appeared behind Badgerclops and pinned him to the door.

"Hey!" Badgerclops tried to break free, but it was useless. After a minute of struggling, Badgerclops sighed, and groaned, "Fine, we'll go to the barber."

"What are you guys doing in there?" Adorabat rattled at the door. "I'm going to be late!"

"We're coming Adorabat!" Mao Mao let go of Badgerclops. "But first, we have to go to the barber."

---
It was a bright and beautiful day outside as Pure Heart Valley was slowly beginning to wake up, and the sweetiepies were going to their jobs. Mao Mao sped through the sky as quick as lightning towards the barber shop. He landed the aero-cycle right in front of the shop, almost running into a few of the residents.

"Badgerclops, c'mon!" Mao Mao practically yanked Badgerclops from the aero-cycle. "Adorabat, you too!" The trio bursted through the entrance, startling the only employee working there.

"Ah!" Vic almost jumped out of his seat behind the reception desk. "Sheriff, what the-"

"Vic, can you do Badgerclops' hair quickly?" Mao Mao asked. "He's having some trouble picking a haircut so can you help him with it, because we have to drop off Adorabat to school."

"Oh, alright then!" Vic got up from his desk and lead Badgerclops to one of the chairs. "We'll be finished right away!" He called to Mao Mao and Adorabat. Badgerclops plopped down on the chair and Vic immediately began the process of doing Badgerclops' hair.

"So, which cut would you like?" Vic asked, pointing to a chart that was plastered next to the mirror which had a variety of different hairstyles. When Badgerclops didn't respond, Vic pointed again. "Which cut would you like?"