Dear Vienna

Badgerclops fiddled with the broken camera, examining the insides of the device. It had drawn his attention at a local antique shop, as he was returning from the bakery, biscuits in hand. It looked quite dusty and alone. Somehow, just seeing it in poor condition made him walk inside and ask about it.

"Oh that? It's just a piece of junk." The shopkeeper had said. "I'm planning to throw it away soon enough."

"How much does it cost?" Badgerclops asked, as he looked at it.

"It's free." The shopkeeper answered, amused. "But if you want a price, I can give you one."

"Uh, no thanks." Badgerclops grabbed the camera and headed for the door. Trekking back to HQ, Badgerclops prodded at the cracks, formulating an idea on how to fix it. He entered the house, dropping off the basket in the kitchen, and walked past Mao Mao.

"Oh hey Badgerclops." Mao Mao greeted, and he noticed the camera. "What's that?"

"Oh, it's just something I got on my way here." Badgerclops replied. "Also, where's Adorabat?"

"At school, remember?" Mao Mao reminded him. "As well as that, did you get cobbler?" He asked with a hint of eagerness.

"Nah, they ran out." Badgerclops replied. Mao Mao's face fell, to which Badgerclops laughed. "Nah, I'm joking! I did get you some cobbler." At that, Mao Mao's face lit up once more and he  practically ran straight for the kitchen. Badgerclops smiled, and he entered the bedroom, sitting down on his desk.

"Alright," Badgerclops muttered to himself. "Time to fix you pal." He began tinkering on it, and soon enough, he had managed to fix and refurbish the once-dilapidated device. He sat up, proud of his work, and suddenly, an idea popped in his head.

"Hey Mao Mao!" He said to his friend, who was devouring the cobbler rapidly.

"What?" Mao Mao mumbled, his mouth stuffed to the absolute brim of cobbler.

"Say cheese!" With a press of a button, a flash emitted from the camera, causing Mao Mao to almost fall over due to the sudden light.

"Dude!" Mao Mao gulped down the last of the cobbler. "You startled me!" But Badgerclops was laughing at the picture that was displayed on the screen.

"Oh, that's golden," He wheezed. "That's actual gold!"

"Haha, very funny Badgerclops." Mao Mao glared at him. "Just don't post it online. I do not want a repeat of when I was nakey." He shuddered.

"You can say naked." Badgerclops fiddled with a few of the buttons and dials on the camera. "But I actually do want to take some pictures with this." An idea popped into his head. "Yo, do you mind if I take some pictures of you?"

"Like...just me being me?" Mao Mao asked.

"Well, what if you did a few poses?" Badgerclops suggested. "I do want to see what they look like."

Mao Mao blushed slightly at that, and chuckled. "Oh, alright then. Just don't take pictures of me while I'm showering or anything like that."

"Don't worry man. You have a bro's word. Now," He kneeled and peered through the lens. "Show me some moves!"

Mao Mao hesitated, but he began to pose, first by showing off his muscles, which were a bit more buff than Badgerclops remembered.

"Have you been training a lot?" Badgerclops asked.

"Yeah." Mao Mao flexed his muscles again. "You like what you see?"

Badgerclops blushed. "I might," He responded teasefully. "Another one?"