Chapter 1

This fanfiction inspired me by this song by lizzo. I also don't own any pictures I use or the music I use and I don't own Naruto as well.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I grew up alone. I didn't have a friend because I would always get bullied. I didn't care at first until someone beat the crap outta me and I almost died.

That's when everything became shallow around me. I remember training to become stronger so the next time I get in that type of situation I could make that person eat their words about me.

I eventually became a ninja and was assigned a team tomorrow. I'm know as the strongest woman ninja in the lands.

I sighed as I walked to the hokage's tower. 'What do you think M'lady wants?' Inner asked.

'So we can get assigned to a team dumbass' I replied back mentally rolling my eyes.

'Fuck off okay I'm sorry I tuned out it go boring.' Inner yelled at us.

'Your fucking telling me. I don't understand why I have to be on a team when all they are gonna do is talk shit about us.' I replied back sighing.

In the hokage's building Lady Tsunade was screaming.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!!" Tsunade screamed slamming her fist on the desk. It broke under the pressure of Tsunade's hand.

Team seven sweat dropped at the sight of Lady Tsunade's anger.

"I'm sure she's coming just give it time." Shizune replied trying to calm her down.

Tonton squeaked as if reassuring the great Lady Tsunade.

"I DON'T CARE THIS LITTLE GIRL IS 15 MINUTES LATE." Tsunade screamed throwing her desk out the window.

Naruto squeaked as he ran behind Kakashi scarred for his life.

Kakashi was quite use to this yet he still shivered under the Lady's deathly glare.

Sasuke frowned a bit unamused or unafraid.

The door opened revealing a girl that looked around 16 or 17.

She had long pink hair pulled up in a messing bun some strands fell on her face. Her emerald eyes scanned the room noticing the tension filled air.

Tsunade looked at her anger filling her body.

Tsunade then picked up a book and chucked the book at the girl, "WHY ARE YOU SO LATE!!" She screamed glaring at Sakura.

Sakura slightly moved to the side as the book flew by her face. She looked at the woman boredom shown on her face.

"Sorry M'Lady I just didn't care enough to be here on time." Sakura walked forward into the room.

It's not like she was gonna lie she just didn't wanna be here.

Lady Tsunade stood up and marched over towards the girl.