Chapter 5

"Well fuck my life. All I wanted to do was go home and drink but I just had to manage and get myself involved with duck butt and his goons" I sighed bit not caring that he and the others could hear me.

"Like Sakura said leave her alone she didn't do anything to you jackass!" Ino shouted walking beside me.

"Why don't you butt out bitch!" A guy with black hair and pale skin glared at her.

"Leave my girls alone bastards!" Temair walked to my other side with her hands on her hips.

"Troublesome women this is none of your business." The guy with a pineapple shaped hair spoke up glaring at her.

"Why don't you fuck off asshole!" TenTen shouted marching up to Ino's side.

"How about you bun head!" A guy with long brown hair shot back.

"Fuck off Neji!" Hinata yelled at the so called guy named Neji. She walked up to Temair's side.

"Don't talk to my friend like that you stupid bitch!" Naruto shouted at Hinata.

"Hmph I see you brainwashed these people to be your friends." Sasuke scuffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"You jealous Sasuke that you don't have badass friends like mine." I shot back, smirking.

He rolled his eye's, "Why would I want to be friends with weaklings like you guys?" He shot back.

I walked up to him jabbing my pointer finger in his chest. I looked up at him and glared, " Don't fucking mess with them unless you wanna end up like Naruto jackass!" I shouted.

"Oh really I'd like to see that princess!" He shot back glaring at me.

"Fine whatever but it's your funeral!" I yelled and pulled back my fist and slammed it into his face causing him to fly into a brick wall.

I turned around and whipped my hair over my shoulders. I heard the boys run to Sasuke and I heard him call me a bitch under his breath.

I walked up to the girls. They weren't stunned more like smirking and giving me a high five.

"You guys wanna get outta here and come over to my house to drink?" I asked them.

"Sure!" They all shouted.

Well that was a crazy day I ended up making a couple of friends and punched Sasuke. I smirked remembering how mad he was when I did.

We eventually got to my apartment and drank and laughed all night long. The girls ended up staying at my apartment last night.