Chapter 11

"Hngh.." I groan as I felt the pounding of my headache start. I winced at the pain that was throbbing in my skull, pulling my numb arms up to my forehead.

"Fuck! How much did I drink?" I hissed out from the hangover.

I trailed my hooded eyes down to my arm. I saw the bandages on my arm. A slight memory popped up in my head from last night.

That's right I got drunk and came up here to write Tsu but instead I ended up self-harming myself. I frowned at my thoughts while looking around the room.

I found a body in a chair faced towards me. I squinted my eyes to see who it was and then gasped. SASUKE?! WHY'S HE HERE?!

"Good morning Sakura are you feeling okay?" I heard a deep voice come from my doorway.

I whipped my head towards Kakashi. I narrowed my eyes in his direction, "Yea and you care why?" I asked confused on why he asked.

"Sasuke came up here to bandaged you up and he stayed up all night watching over you." Kakashi moved his eyes from mine towards Sasuke.

I followed his eyes towards Sasuke and saw the bags under his eyes. Why did he do that for me? Last time I remember he didn't care about me and wanted to take me down.

"Why.....why would he do that for me? I should of just bleed out." I whispered in shock and confusion.

"Why would you want to commit the unthinkable Sakura?" This time another voice that didn't sound like Kakashi's voice asked.

"Why would you fucking care Naruto? Why would any of you guy's care? All you did was talk shit about me and my friends just because we are females and your arrogant asses didn't want a female hokage because you didn't believe that women could be ninja!" I yelled out glaring at Naruto.

I stood my body up and walked towards the desk I was writing at and saw my letter was messed up like someone touched it.

"You guy's even had the nerve to go through my stuff with out my permission." I glared at the table. My voice was shaking in anger.

"Yea cause we wanted to know why you were self-harming! Just because your a female and we don't like females doesn't mean your any less of a teammate!" Naruto yelled in anger towards me.

"You should of let me bleed out. I wouldn't have to go through hell every day." My voice was shaking from anger and sadness.

I turned towards them and I could see the shock of their faces because I had tears running down my face.

"How can I believe you guys that you'd accept me as your teammate?! When you guy's directly ignored all of the females in the village who could of been ninjas?! WHO COULD OF HAD POTENTIAL BUT YOU GUYS NEVER GAVE THEM A CHANCE!!" My voice raised little by little and at this point I was screaming at the top of my lungs.

They keep giving me a sadden expression which pissed me off even more.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE GIVE ME THAT LOOK OF SYMPATHY!! JUST A COUPLE OF DAY'S AGO YOU GUY'S LEFT ME TO FIGHT THOSE MEN HOPING THAT I'D DIE!! SO TELL ME HOW THE FUCKING HELL DO YOU THINK I'D FUCKING BELIEVE YOUR BULLSHIT THAT YOUR SPITTING IN MY FACE RIGHT NOW!!" I screamed so loud my throat started hurting and I'm pretty sure Sasuke woke up.