Chapter 21

Dear Ino-pig,
I'm glad you guy's are doing well and I just sent out a letter to Tsunade. I'm afraid I won't be home for awhile though I have to attend my youngest brother's funeral with team seven. I already informed Tsunade about it. Can you please tell the girls. I hope to see you soon and everyone else I miss you guys. Nothing to bad happened I did get ambushed but it didn't affect me. I'm fine now. Also I have so much to tell you! Sasuke and I made it official so we are finally dating! I know it seems way to sudden but I have a good feeling about this. Also when I read your letter I literally rolled on the ground dying of laughter. You should of seen their faces! Anyways I gotta go bye I love and miss you guys!
-Sakura Haruno

I summoned ChiChi and tied the letter to her leg before sending her off. Tomorrow is the day we see Jiraiya. Am I really ready? Am I really ready to go to his funeral. I know sister didn't leave details of his death which would mean it's important and she'll tell me when we get there.

Just this afternoon I received a letter from her and I haven't opened it. I'm just a bit nervous to what she has to say.

I looked down at the letter an picked it up nervously. I barely managed to open it but I did.

Dear Sister,
Things are doing alright for the clan. It's been very hard the past few days after brother's death. I can't wait to see you again! We miss you dearly! Even though we know why Tsu choose you. We will wait for your and Tsu arrival. How's the mission Tsu gave you? And the team? Also I'm glad you've met someone I hope I get to meet him sometime! Anyways I gotta go I love you and miss you sister!
- Sincerely your sibling

I keep rereading the letter over and over again until I saw little wet dots on the paper. Instantly I reached my fingertips were the tears were falling from. They keep streaming down my face one after the other. I couldn't hold them back, I tired for so long now but I can't anymore.....

"Sakura can I come in?" My head whipped around to the opening of the tent. Even with my blurred vision from the tears streaming down my face I could still tell who it was. Sasuke.......

I ran over to him and we both fell on the ground. My tears stained his shirt. I didn't want him to see me cry so I buried myself deep into his chest. His scent mixed with cologne oddly started to calm me down.

"Sakura what's the matter? Why are you crying?" His voice was filled with concern as he placed one hand on the lower part of my back rubbing it softly and the other pulling me closer to his chest.

Damn it! He still found out that I was crying....slowly I pulled myself up to look at his furrowed eyebrows. He took his one of his hands to wipe away my tears. I snuggled into his warm hand and cried even more. I don't deserve him....but....thank you Sasuke....for everything.

I bent down and kissed his lips softly. It sent shivers down both of our spines. We both knew this was our last goodbye. Our kiss became salty as my tears feel into ours mouths. I'm so sorry Sasuke....I....

Surprising me he grabbed the back of my head and deepened our kiss. That night hurt not just me but him as well as we made passionate love to each other. Him knowing damn well I was leaving in the morning and never coming back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I love you forever till the end of time
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sasuke