Chapter 9

Dear Saku, Your right I did laugh! I can't believe your luck *laugh* It might suck now but it'll get better. Just think this is the beginning of a whole new adventure, just give them time. And for them to talk shit let them, I'm training the girls every day because the guy's here as you know don't believe in women ninja so I had to change the course of it. I talked to your friends and they all said Hi and they miss you and hope that your doing fine. I told them about the letter, you should of seen their faces! Anyways I gotta go and I hope you reply back soon! - Love Tsunade

Once Sakura got done reading the letter she turned to look at the bird she summoned.

"I'll summon you later ChiChi." Sakura smiled at the bird before it left.

"What the heck was that?!" Naruto yelled confused at the bird that disappeared.

Sakura rolled her eyes, "It's a bird I summoned. Her name is ChiChi." Sakura rolled up her letter and placed it in her pouch.

"What was the letter about?" Kakashi asked curiously.

"It was a letter from Tsu, I gave her a report of how we've been getting along and I didn't leave out a single detail." Sakura glared at Kakashi before turning around.

"Hn...bitch." Sasuke muttered under his breath.

"I can tell her you called me a bitch Sasuke if you prefer but don't come crying to me when your beat up to a pulp." Sakura spoke over her shoulder before walking away.

'Is she some type of blood hound!?' Sasuke thought as his body stiffened unwillingly.

"Whatever." He grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest.

Sakura smirked to herself.

~~~~~

They all arrived in the village hours later. They dared not to speak to each other, all they heard was Naruto talking about how he was gonna eat ramen when he got there.

"I'm gonna take the scrolls to the leader and you guys find us a place to stay." Kakashi told them before he left.

"Man can we go some where to eat I'm starving!" Naruto complained of his loud stomach growling.

"I don't care dobe but if we get yelled at by Kakashi I'm gonna kick ya ass!" Sasuke grumbled out.

Naruto ran and hid by sakura, "Save me! He's gonna kill me!" Naruto screamed, waving his arms in the air towards Sakura.

Sakura keep down her laughter. She was still mad at them but when Naruto is acting like a goofball she couldn't help it. Sakura let out a giggle, "Your an idiot you know that right. We just ate 2 hours ago how can you still be hungry?" Sakura asked the yellow haired man in front of her.

Naruto's faced twisted when Sakura giggled it confused him, wasn't she mad at them a little bit ago?!

"That's mean Sakura! I'm not stupid! And I'm still hungry, that food didn't fill me up! Plus we walked 2 hours!" Naruto whined out.

He is right we barely ate anything but still we have to find a place to stay but then again food sounds good. Sakura had no idea what ramen was because she's never had it before.