Chapter 13

The girls watched as their friend started to glow a bright green and then it stopped. They weren't surprised about this at all but more in awe by this.

Sakura clapped her hands looking up at Neji with an emotionless face.

"So now you understand Neji-kun that if we fought I'd beat the living shit out of you and I wouldn't hold back." Sakura looked at him emotionless.

Neji chuckled a bit before returning the same look, "Go ahead little girl." He demanded.

In a spilt second before he could even blink he was on the ground and a blade threatened to cut open his neck.

"Don't ever fucking call me little girl again fuck head." She snarled out before getting up.

"Now are we gonna behave so we can eat or do I have to use more force." Sakura coldly stated.

"Damn.." Neji smirked before getting up and activating his byakugan. He moved towards Sakura but before he could Hinata came up to him and used her gentle fist making him fly back to the ground.

"That's enough Neji." Hinata's voice was dry and cold while she glared down at her cousin.

"Let's eat Sakura-chan." Hinata turned around smiling at her surprised friend.

"Okay." She smiled back.

The girls sat down at the farthest end of the connected table ignoring the boy's glare.

The girls were done before the boy's and started to walk out.

"Sakura." Sasuke grabbed her arm making her to stop.

"Don't even fucking start Uchiha. I thought you were different I thought Naruto was different I thought Kakashi was different. But I was wrong. I was fucking wrong. So I'd appreciate you letting go of me." Sakura snapped out.

"No! Sakura that's not what I wanted to say." Sasuke added in not letting go of her.

Sakura turned her head letting him see her tears before she pulled back her fist and punched him in the face sending him flying towards Naruto so he could catch him.

Sakura pulled down her fist and walked towards Sasuke, " HOW THE FUCKING HELL CAN I TRUST YOU WHEN YOU DIDN'T EVEN STICK UP FOR HINATA! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU MADE ME FUCKING BELIEVE THAT YOU WERE DIFFERENT THAT ALL OF THESE FUCKERS WERE DIFFERENT! I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCKING BITCH IF YOU GUY'S HAD A HARD CHILDHOOD! THAT DOESN'T FUCKING MEAN THAT I DIDN'T HAVE A HARD CHILDHOOD EITHER SAME WITH  ANY OF THE GIRL'S!" Sakura screamed at the top of her lungs. Her tears dried up and her eyes were cold.

Their faces were covered in shock from Sakura's words.

"I'm sorry....I'm sorry I didn't do anything...Sakura." Sasuke winced as he got up from the ground. He knew she held back on him and he was sorta grateful for that.

"Don't Sasuke...I only held back this once because you saved me from killing myself." Sakura looked at him coldly before turning around to walk out.

"Sakura!" Sasuke shouted as he ran towards her.

She turned around towards him and sent a cold glare at him. In a blink of an eye she was on top of him knife in hand cutting his skin.