Chapter 6

The girls left early this morning leaving me to clean up and pack for my mission with duck ass and idiot.

I really didn't want to be stuck with them for four days straight but I am looking forward into seeing the girls when I get back. We planned on another sleepover when I get back.

It's been a long time sense I actually had a friend and been accepted by someone it made me all happy inside.

I grabbed all the stuff I needed and walked out my apartment locking it up and hiding the keys in hole I created behind a painting.

It was currently 6:30 and the mission started at 7.

I took my time walking to the gates. I took in the fresh morning scent.
I smiled up at the blue sky. Man this better not be a horrible mission.

I do know that Tsu said it was a high ranked mission, we had to bring two important scrolls to the land of fires leader.

I sighed as I neared the gating. Great I'm the first one here and it's only 6:45.

They better hurry up or we'll be late on this mission. A couple minutes later Kakashi showed up. It was so awkward between us. I'm betting it's because duck ass and idiot told him what happened last night.

"Naruto and Sasuke said they'll be here in a bit they forgot something." Kakashi told me looking away from his book.

I nodded my head so he knew I heard him. It was kinda chilly outside but I didn't mind knowing that it will be hot out later so I just left my hair down.

I was also wearing red skin tight tank top and black leggings. I had my weapons in my pouch that was around my waist. I had a knife in a pouch on my left leg and on my right was small medical bag.

I came prepared and that's probably why Kakashi was staring at me weirdly.

"What are you staring at?" I asked quite irritated. I turned my head and started into his eye.

"Just wondering why you came so prepared that's all." He stated going back to reading his perverted book.

I rolled my eyes at him. I turned my head and saw idiot running towards us and duck ass walking slowly behind him.

"We finally made it a couple minutes before 7:00 sensei!" Idiot face yelled at Kakashi. He bent down trying to catch his breath.

I glared at both boys, "Can we leave now?" I asked impatiently.

Once Kakashi nodded his head I nearly dashed out of the gates but I had to stay close to them so I stayed back but not to far back I was still ahead of them a few feet.

After 5 hours of walking and idiot face talking about ramon and how much he missed it. I literally tried so hard not to punch him. I don't understand how they don't hit him upside the head.

I felt some chakra energies up ahead of us. I looked back and saw that Kakashi hasn't notice nither did the two dumb fucks.

I soon felt chakra energy coming towards my face. I turned my head around and saw knife in front my face.

I then took my right fist and swung at his head downwards causing him to crash to the ground.

The ground began to brake underneath me so I jumped up away from him and I used the element of air to jump towards a tree were the guys are at.

Man that ugly bastard is lucky I had my gloves on!

I looked at the guys as I saw their faces opened in shock. I smirked at their reaction. Yea that's right bitches take in the power I just showed you.

"Were did they come from? I didn't even notice the guys chakra." Idiot face looked stunned as he spoke.

I stood up on the tree limb and looked towards the guys, "There isn't just one there is 5 more of them coming this way. These guys masked their chakra that's why you didn't notice. I felt their chakras because of this special technique that's hard to learn and it normally takes 9 years to figure it out and it's called Ombie." Sakura told the guy's.

Sasuke and Naruto glared at her and Kakashi just nodded.

"Does that mean you've accomplished this so called technique?" Kakashi looked up at her while asking.

"Yea and it took me 5 months to accomplish the Ombie technique." Sakura spoke plainly as she turned to the fast moving chakras.

Kakashi and Naruto just keep thinking 'how strong is she?!' While Sauske thought 'Damn women got tricks up her sleeve'.

Sakura ignored them and jumped off the tree limb. "Are you gonna sit there or help?" Sakura asked not even looking at them.

She looked a couple miles from them dust started forming. Sakura took her hair tie and wrapped it around her hair creating a bun.

I guess they aren't gonna help, oh well it's whatever I guess.

Sakura readied her self as she saw the five men few feet away from her.

Sakura controlled chakra in her left and right feet. The ground broke underneath her as she pushed off running towards the people.