Chapter 2

Sakura and Naruto are now at the trail grounds. Sakura was currently wearing a black long sleeved shirt and black leggings.

Naruto was wearing a orange jacket with a messed shirt under it and black pants.

Sakura smirked, "You ready Naruto." Sakura readied her self.

She didn't put on her black gloves cause it covers her impacts a bit and she wanted to show how strong she can be to the guys that doubted her.

On top of a tree sat Sasuke and Kakashi watching.

'This is going to be interesting.' Sasuke thought while smirking.

"Hell yea Sakura-chan your gonna get beat!" Naruro shouted while smirking.

Sakura glared coldly at him.

That's what you think fucker.

Naruto felt shivers go down his spine but he ignored it.

They readied themselves. Naruto ran and created a couple hand signs creating two shadow clones.

One on Sakura's side the other on her other side while Naruto was in front of her.

Sakura smirked jumped upwards. The ground broke underneath her. The clones came towards her.

Sakura took her kunai in front of her blocking one of the shuriken coming towards her.

She then used the air and bounced off of it heading straight towards the clones.

She threw two shuriken's at the clones.

The smoke covered her. She masked her chakra and hid by a tree.

The smoke cleared and she watched as Naruto was looking out for her.

She quietly and quickly before he noticed were she was at created a shadow clone.

The shadow clone masked its chakra and ran towards Naruto.

Naruto turned and it was to late the clone punched him in the stomach causing him to fly up in the air.

Sakura took it as her chance and darted up today him.

She used the air and bounced faster then fast towards him.

She was now above him. She smirked at him and he looked at her shocked.

He tried to move and get a weapon to defend himself but he couldn't.

That punch from the her shadow clone was one of her special techniques.

That punch paralyzed his body for a minute so Sakura could finish it off.

She smirked at him. Taking her elbow she ran it hard in his stomach and sent him flying back to the ground.

Naruto flew the ground causing it to break and rumble.

Trees around them fell down.

Sasuke and Kakashi jumped from tree to tree. They were a few meters away from the scene.

Sakura landed on the ground with one punch braking it even more causing the ground to pin up Naruto.

Naruto was still unable to move.

He was scared to the bone as he watched her body move in the cloud of dust.

Her hands made into a fist and her eyes glowing.

Sasuke and Kakashi's mouth hung out they didn't expect her to be that strong or smart.

Sakura has created a name for herself and now that they witnessed it they can finally saw it wasn't a rumor.

The wind in the air pushed the dirt clouds away and what they saw scared them to the bone.

She wasn't hurt at all, her eyes glow a bright green.

They watched as she walked up to Naruto. They couldn't even move they were paralyzed from fear.

"You lose Naruto." Sakura smirked.

Naruto gulped as he was delivered one last blow that knocked him out and sent Kakashi and Sasuke flying backwards a few hundred meters away from the scene.