Chapter 15

What happened to me? Why am I unconscious? Inner! Inner are you there?!

Yes.

What happened to me? I was greeted by silence.

Inner why aren't you answering?

I'm sorry Sakura.

Sorry for what?! Inner explain to me what is going on?

You had a panic attack and the memories that I protected you from came back.

...

"Sakura! Sakura! Hang in there were going to a hospital in a near by town." I heard someone say. I couldn't even move my body.

Feeling warm calloused hands wrap around my waist. The person hoisted my body over their shoulder.

That's the last thing I remember hearing outside my body before I blacked out.

~~~~~~~

I heard some muffled voices come beside me and beeping from what I can guess a heart rate monitor.

"Is she-" is all I heard from the muffled voice. Then came another, "No she-" the voices keep going to a muffle.

Inner are you there?

I received no response, which started to make me worry.

"Doctor her body is shaking! Her heart rate is going to fast!" Another panicky voice said beside me.

"Oh no! Everyone out! Out!" The person I assume that was the doctor spoke frantically.

I heard protest from a person and curse words from another before I heard footsteps going outside the room.

Inner are you there! Inner! Inner!

No response again. I felt my body shaking again but way harder than before.

"Doctor hurry up she's having-" that's all I heard before I passed out.

~~~~~~

I felt the warm sun on my skin. My eye's slowly opened to a bright room before I closed them again. I redid my previous action and was greeted by a warm smile.

"Who are you?" I asked confused. In front of me was a girl that looked like she was in her late forties. She was wearing a white coat and scrubs underneath it.

"Hello dear are you feeling better?" She asked, ignoring my previous question.

"Yeah I am just a little dizzy." I replied. My head felt like it was spinning in circles. I began to look around the room and it looked oddly like a hospital room.

"Who are you? And where am I? What happened to me?" I asked concerned.

The lady smiled at me and grabbed my wrist to check my heartbeat.

"I'm a doctor in this village. You are currently in the village called SunDail. You had a panic attack in the forest a couple hundred miles from here, that's what the gentleman said out there." The doctor looked over at the door.