Chapter 20

"Do they have any manners!? Can't they just get a room?!" Sasori shouted covering his bloody nose.

"I know right, un!" Deidara spoke before passing out.

Itachi didn't say anything but his face revealed a lot.

~~~~~~~~

Dear sister,
I'm terribly sorry that I'm not with you guy's right now. Things here around a bit rough around the edges. But the good news is I ended up finding myself a lover and he'll protect me just as much as I. Besides that I was attacked a few days ago but I'm fine now. Just look out for the clan just in case cause I don't know who we're dealing with. Tsu sent us on a mission that should end in a few days from now. It was suppose to last a month but were speeding things up so after the mission we can head to the village for brother's funeral. I'll notify Tsu.
I'm doing alright, brothers death took me by surprise but we'll make it through. How are the others doing? Tsu is the same as always.

-Sakura Haruno

I tied my letter to ChiChi's foot and sent her away. Now all I gotta do is write a letter to Tsu and read hers and same for Ino.

I sighed it's already late so might as well do it in the morning. But I still can't believe it Sasuke and I are officially a couple. It makes me happy to know that I can share my life with someone.

"Sakura your still awake it's around midnight." I heard Sasuke's voice against my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I looked down and smiled, "I'm sorry I was just writing a letter to my sister. I still have to read two more letters and reply but I'm gonna do it in the morning." I replied back.

"Okay, come to bed when your ready." I felt him kiss the back of my head and heard him retreating to the bed.

I took in a deep breath and let it out before I shut off my lamp to go to bed. Kakashi is watching over tonight and then Naruto will take over around 3 in the morning. So he passed out awhile ago.

Sasuke grabbed my waist and pulled me down to his warm arms.
"I love you so much Sakura." He whispered in my ear.

I smiled even though he couldn't see it I still smiled, "I love you too Sasuke."

Those were our last words before we fell asleep in each others arms.
~~~~~~~

Dear Sakura,
I haven't heard from you in awhile. I sent a letter to you to ask how everything's going and I hope you get this. The girl's training is going great. TenTen managed to master any sort of weapon, Ino learned a bit of medical training and learn stuff from her clan to, Hinata learned more about her clan's powers and Temair learned the element of wind so I'm giving her a fan to use. Answer back as soon as possible and tell me how things are going.
-Tsunade

I finished reading the letter and smiled. I'm so happy their training is going great.

"What are you smiling about?" Sasuke asked.

"Oh nothing just that Tsunade told me that the girl's training is going amazing and I'm just happy for them." I smiled towards Sasuke.