Chapter One

Disclaimer: I don't own shit but the story. No pics, vids, characters names, some come with the story others I don't own(I think y'all will know what's what). Don't sue cause I don't have it. Entertainment purposes only. DON'T SUE ME I AIN'T GOT IT!
**********************************

 DON'T SUE ME I AIN'T GOT IT! **********************************

Deja stood outside the door waiting to go into her audition. The audition was for a television show competition. It was a dance show where you compete with a team of your choosing from week to week.

Deja stood with her parents and little sister waiting to go in the building. Deja was in the thirteen to sixteen year old category. She sat down stretching. Deja looked around at all the other dancers.

Her father walked over to her squatting down to her level since she was on the floor. Her mother was somewhere else with her sister since they were in different age categories.

"Hey, get out your head." He said.

"I know daddy. It's just nerves." She said smiling hoping that a positive attitude would rid her nerves. "Where's ma?"

"Checking in with Angel." He said because he and his wife were going back and forth taking turns with their children.

She nodded and continued stretching.

Tremaine Neverson stood and took a seat near his daughter

Tremaine Neverson stood and took a seat near his daughter. He looked around at all the other parents and kids. He knew it would be tough competition. It wasn't just the state of California, it was a nationwide dance competition. The first of its kind really.

The process of the show was they hold auditions and you go to the next round until you're picked to be on the show. That's just like any other competition show but this one focused on the dancer one hundred percent. They were given choreography through out the audition process but once you're on the show it stops and it's up to you. You have to build your team for the week, choreograph your own group routine and solo. Upload it on YouTube and Instagram and America votes.

"Deja Neverson!" He heard.

Deja looked at him as she stood up. They walked over to the double doors. Trey couldn't watch, he was told to stay outside so that's where he waited.