Chapter Thirteen

Dear Journal.

Today has been a most interesting day if I say so myself. First I went to school with Briana, the girl next door, well Bey's god child. I met my biological grandmother, Shawn's mom, she seems nice and she isn't pushing me to accept her. Ty has taken to her though but then he's never had grandma. I have two of the most wonderful grandmother's there are.

Anyway after meeting Ms. Gloria we all decide to go with Beyoncé, who had to go to her studio. I couldn't believe how famous she was. I mean I know I loved her because I'm a dancer but they really love her in Paris. We were stopped at a red-light and the girls in the next car over started going crazy, waving and screaming out Beyoncé's name. She was just so cool about the whole thing, she just smiled and waved at them. It seemed to make the girls day.

Bey's studio is the biggest I've ever been in. People from all over the world call her to choreograph shows for them.

Oh wait before I forget something wonderful happen while I was at Bey's studio I met Princeton from Mindless Behavior and that is when he asked me out!!! Well that's all for now journal I've gotta call Brit and tell her, she's gonna be so jealous.

Deja closed her journal and checked her bedside clock. If she timed it just right she should catch Brit before she headed off to the mall.

"Hey Deja" Brit said after checking her caller I.D. "What's up?"

"Guess who I just met and guess who just asked me out!"

"I don't know, who?"

"Princeton from Mindless Behavior." Deja said not able to contain her excitement.

"OMG! OMG!" Brit squealed on the other end.

"I know!"

"Tell me everything, don't leave out even an eye blink" Brit said as she climbed back onto the bed.

For the next hour or so, Deja told her about her meeting with Princeton, and about how he sat and talked with her Angel and Corey, she also told her that Corey didn't seem to care for him, that he had said that he was overrated.

While Deja was talking Britney's door opened and Brianna walked in.

"I'm talking to Deja. The lucky hoe met Princeton." Britney said covering the phone with her hand.

"What was that?" Deja asked when she heard a scream and a loud crashing sound.

"That was Brianna. I told her about you meeting Princeton, she screamed and jumped for the phone knocking my lamp to the floor so I'm gonna put you on speaker so she doesn't break anything else in here."

"Hi Deja" Brianna spoke letting her know that booth girls could now hear her.

"Hi Bri"

"Now, where was I?"

"You were about to tell me about him asking you out." Brit reminded her friend.

"Wait, he asked her out? Okay, you so have to start over." Brianna replied as she started firing question at the phone.

"Where did you meet him? How did you meet him? And when can I meet him?"

Deja laughed on the other end. she could just imagine Bri's hands flying all over the place as she talked.

After answering all of Brianna's questions Deja told them how she, Angel, and a reluctant Corey had sat and talked to Princeton while Bey finished showing Shawn and his mom around her studio. When Bey came back to get the girls that is when Princeton had asked her out.