Chapter Nine

"We're looking for Kelendria Neverson?" The officer said.

"That's me." Kelly said raising her hand.

"You're under arrest for assault ma'am." one of the officers said taking out his cuffs.

"What?" Everyone cried out.

"It's okay," Kelly said lifting her hand to quiet the others.

"Who pressed charges?" Trey asked.

"A Ms.Nicole Collins, she said that Mrs. Neverson attacked her unprovoked." They said.

"Unprovoked? She pushed my child. "Kelly said.

"I'm sorry ma'am a complaint has been filed and we have to take you in." He said.

The police escorted Kelly out of the restaurant followed by a very upset Trey. Beyoncé and Shawn did their best to keep the girls from following behind their parents.

"Deja, Angel, come on. Stay here with us, we're going back to the house to wait for your parents. I'm sure Trey isn't coming home until Kelly is able to come with him." Beyoncé said.

Trey followed the police back to the station, on the way there he called their lawyer, upon arriving at the Police Station.

A few minutes later the door to the station opened and in walked a women.

The officers working the desk looked up when she walked-in "man she's hot" he said to the officers that was checking something in the cabinet, who turned to see who his co-worker was talking about.

"Denise." The filing cabinet officer sighed.

"Pretty name for a pretty woman"The Desk officer replied.

"Oh yeah, you're new. You haven't had the pleasure of dealing with her."

"Hello, My name is Denise Bloom and I want my client Kelendria Neverson released."

"Ma'am, we can't do that

"Ma'am, we can't do that. Your client has been arrested on an assault charge she's gonna have to go before a judge to get a bail setting." The officer behind the desk replied.

"Well I suggest you call a judge and get them down here to set bail."

"Where do you think we're gonna get a judge on a Friday night at ten minutes to midnight."

"I just left the Governor's Ball and there was about six to seven judges there. Call one of them. If I can leave to come help a client they surely can set the bail or I can just call the governor myself and just ask him to intervene, although he's gonna be upset if he's gotta leave his own party to come down here to handle something that is really a simple." She said smiling.

The officer started to argue with her but stopped when she took out her phone to dial.

"Okay, you win. Judge Davison is around the corner at the Friday's. We'll call him."