Chapter Six

Deja sat up as the four adults came into her room. She didn't know what was going on but from the looks on her parents faces she knew she wasn't gonna like it.

"Brittney, can you leave us alone with Deja please. Alana is fixing Angel and Ty lunch, why don't you go join them." Kelly suggested.

Brittney walked towards the door giving Deja an woeful look over her shoulder before leaving the room.

"Whats going on?" Deja asked from her bed as she looked at the adults standing around in her room.

"Babygirl, you know your mom and I love you." Trey said taking her hand in his.

Kelly came and sat on the other side of her daughter. Deja looked at them confused.

"You stole our heart the moment the doctor placed you in my arms." Trey said.

Beyoncé took a deep breath.

*Flashback

Doctor's Office, Houston, TX.

"Miss Knowles, the test came back positive, you're three months pregnant."

Beyoncé left the doctors office trying to figure out what she was going to do.

She had decided that she would call Shawn and let him know that they were having a baby.

Beyoncé grabbed the mail and headed to her room locking the door. She didn't wanna be disturbed while she and Shawn decided what to do.

While she waited for Shawn to pick the phone she began opening her mail.

The phone dropped to her lap as she read the names on the card, Tiffany was marrying Shawn.

"Hello? Hello?" the voice could be heard from the phone.

****

Kelly was cleaning up around her house when her phone rang. She couldn't understand what was being said but she knew it was Beyoncé and something was terribly wrong.

"Look give me a couple hours and I'll be there okay." she said and hung up and immediately called Trey.

Miami, Florida
Hit Factory Studio

"Trey, Kelly's on the phone and she said it's important." Someone called out to him while he was recording.

After Kelly told Trey what was going on he told her to throw some clothes into a bag for him and he would meet her at the airport.

By six o'clock that evening Kelly and Trey pulled up in front of Beyoncé's house. Kelly found the hide away key. She went in the house up to Beyonce's room door and knocked. They could hear her moving around suddenly the door was opened and Beyoncé threw herself into Kelly's arms crying uncontrollably.

Kelly lead her back into the room closing the door.

"What is going on?" Kelly asked.

"I went to the doctor today and found out that I'm three months pregnant."

"What did Shawn say when you told him?" Kelly said thinking he denied it.

"I didn't tell him." Beyoncé said taking the envelope from beneath her pillow.

Kelly read over it and anger began to boil up inside her. Going over to the door she opened it and called out for Trey who was downstairs.

"What? What's the matter?" Trey asked as he sprinted down the hallway.