Chapter Eleven

The Next Day

Beyoncé started going through her closet and taking out things that belonged to Ashley. Designer sunglasses, Designer Jeans, and Shirts.

Over at Nikta's Ray had returned to help her clean out her closets. She too had all kinds of items. The two couples met later that day to discuss what they were gonna do.

The following day they sat up a booth at the local flea market, wearing shades and wigs, as not to be recognize, and went about selling all of his clothes that were at their houses.

And true to their word they took the money and donated it to a local charity.

"That was so much fun." Nikta laughed as she and Beyoncé walked back to the car.

"It sure was."  Beyoncé replied before she could say anything else her phone rung.

"Hello." she answered. 'What? You're kidding me right. No, it's not a problem. You didn't even have to ask. Yeah, we'll meet them at the airport tonight." she said before hanging up.

"Is everything okay?" Nikta asked.

"Not really, a friend of mine is having a little trouble and the troublemakers have gotten the media involved and they are following her kids around."

"Oh my gosh, they must be terrified."

"They are. I got go tell Shawn we're gonna have to meet the girls at the airport." She said.

Shawn and Ray were sitting in the car waiting for the ladies to return. They were having their own little discussion.

"Why don't you ask Nikta out?" Shawn asked point blank.

"Why would I ask Nikta out? We go out all the time." Ray answered.

"You go out as friends. I mean ask her out as a woman."

"Im not interested in her that way." Ray replied hoping he seemed sincere.
(A/N: Did y'all catch that?😂 don't mind me, I'm high af🤣🤣)

"Boy, you look at that girl like she's the last pork chop on the plate and you hadn't eaten in days." Shawn said laughing.

Before Ray could reply they saw the women rushing toward the car.

"What's the matter? Is someone after ya'll?" Shawn asked.

"No, Kelly just called and Nicole and Tiffany are at it again but this time they got the media involved."

"What do you mean the media?" He asked.

"They went to the shade room and everywhere else with the story of the fight, about Deja being our daughter, anyway, these people have set up camp outside of Trey and Kelly's house and outside of their studio. Some of them have started to follow Deja and Angel. Kelly doesn't want the girls around that stress, so she's sending them here until they can get a court order to keep the media at a safe distance from them and the kids."