Chapter Seventeen

Corey looked out the window back at the L.A streets. He actually missed being home and appreciated the spring break in Paris. It really let him clear his mind from the major chaos in his life along with everyone else.

Corey looked over at Ty as he slept in the seat next to him. They had dropped Deja and Angel off with Kelly and promised to come over later since it's was still so early.

He looked up and saw his dad and Beyoncé holding hands. He saw his dad was focused on the traffic while Beyoncé has dosed off.

Soon they pulled up to Shawn's house and they all got out. Corey carried a sleeping Ty as they walked in the house.

"Corey, you can go ahead and lay Ty in the guest room close to yours." Shawn said.

"Uh, dad." Corey said as he stood in the living room.

Shawn and Beyoncé came up behind Corey and they all watched Tiffany sleep on the couch.

Shawn sighed deeply. He didn't know why she was in his house.

"Uhm, Corey, go ahead and lay Ty down." Shawn said and then looked over at Beyoncé who nodded.

Corey left out the room. Shawn went towards Tiffany annoyed.

"Aye yo!" He said lightly smacking her leg.

"Shawn!" Beyoncé said looking at him.

"What? She a hard sleeper." He said then turned back to Tiffany. "Hey, hey, wake up."

Tiffany started to wake up.

"Tiffany, why are you here?" He asked.

"Move Shawn, it's still early." She said laying back down.

"No, wake up. You gotta go." He said. "How did you even get in here? You gotta go."

"And go where?" She asked sitting up.

"What you mean? You gotta go." He said.

"I can't." She said laying back down.

Shawn looked back at Beyoncé and then Tiffany.

"Look, you can't stay here with my kids and girl. If you need a hotel I can-"

"Your girl?" She said sitting up. She looked around Shawn and Beyoncé was smirking at her.

Tiffany groaned and looked at Shawn.

"What? You can stay at a hotel." He said.

"Check-in is not till three." She said as Shawn snatched the blanket and pillow set.

"Check-in is when I say it is." He said grabbing his wallet and tossing a couple hundreds. "Imma call you an Uber."

"Really!" She said. "You can't even give me a ride."

"Shawn." Beyoncé said finally speaking and he looked at her. "Go ahead and give her a ride."

"You sure?" Shawn asked. He knew he was being a little harsh to Tiffany but she had already broke in his house.

"Yeah." She said smiling. "Corey!"

Corey looked around the wall he had been standing behind and saw everyone looking at him.

He looked at Beyoncé and smiled.

"Grab Ty, we're going for a drive." She said.

"You don't tell my child what to do." Beyoncé heard and rolled her eyes.

Beyoncé decided to back up from the convo because she was tired and didn't want to deal with Tiffany any longer.

Beyoncé didn't want to be that same broken hearted girl that left for Paris all those years ago. She was strong now, she wasn't weak and frail anymore. She wasn't gonna be walked on or bullied like a scared kid. She was gonna walk in her truth and trust the love she and Shawn had.