Chapter 11 (R-18+)

Later in the evening, Brother Luo finally settled into his quarters and was welcomed by the Empress whom personally assigned the quarters to him.

The Empress sent the servants and guards out so that they can both have a private chat in a low voice to avoid anyone from ease dropping.

"Brother Zhen, how far are things progressing?"

"The Emperor has started to take his lessons seriously, so I will say that is a huge progress"

"Then why do you look so dejected? Did the Emperor overdo it last night?"

"Brother Luo! When will you ever be serious? Did you not learn anything from master? Please stop teasing me ah" Zhen Shi was really helpless.

''Ok, then tell me what is the problem? Your face is looking so pale, am your brother right? Please talk to me, you are the reason why am here so you can at least have someone to pour out your heart to"

"Brother Luo, am having some issues with the Emperor, he hardly talks to me since yesterday, after the morning court we had a fight"

"OooH.. Lover's quarrel?"

"Brother Luo please be serious, imperial mother had petitioned the Emperor for not visiting the rest of the consorts and he out rightly rejected it, I tried to talk to him last night and he got angry, he didn't sleep on same bed with me last night" sigh

Brother Luo paused a little bit and then said.

"Brother Zhen, you know he refused out of the love he has for you right? So I guess he is angry that you do not value him, if I were him I would also be angry too, just go back and apologies to him, we can't have you having a misunderstanding with him right now, even though we both know that he has to eventually impregnate the other consorts to have an heir but this should not come from your mouth, this nation needs you right now, you have done a great job getting him to study, so please for the sake of the people, try to make peace with him, don't let him out of your grip"

"Brother Luo, thank you for your words of advice but I didn't tell you the whole reason why I had told him to obey his mother and meet the other consorts, child bearing is not the only reason.... Brother, before the Emperor married me, his stomach appetite was like that of a wolf dog, only prostitutes could satisfy him, imagine what I have to endure every day and night, I... I feel if he could meet the others it could reduce the load off my head, at this point if your brother continues like this I might die soon, he is never satisfied, at least I could have some nights of rest without been disturbed, doing...doing that thing is like food to him, In fact at this point I think that is the only thing on his mind all day" sigh

"Brother Zhen, how big is his thing? Seriously, am curious"

"Can't you feel my pain? Did I make a mistake by bringing you to the palace? Believe it or not I will have you reported to master and have you replaced with Brother Ming, I can't have a conversation with you ah'' Zhen Shi was so angry and shy.

"Brother am sorry, please forgive me hahaaahaaa"

"Bother Luo, also I will like you to take notice of these three consorts, Xue Ling, Da SuYi and Qing Bojing, I could tell that they do not like me. Please help me watch them closely, Consort Jia MeiRong is from our kingdom TiaMo, please take good care of her"

"OK brother, its late now, why don't you head back? Am really tired, I need some sleep so that I can wake up early tomorrow to arrange my things and get acquainted with the palace"