Chapter 18 (R-18+).

It's finally the weekend of Princess Yong's marriage to the 4th prince of MengXu, prince Yang Li Shou.

The palace was bobbling with guests arriving from all parts of the nation, although this was not a big and elaborate wedding like that of the Emperor and Empress.

But the crowd was still much and the people were dancing along with the royal entertainers beating band and playing beautiful loud instruments.

The ministers, imperial officials and all the envoys from all the kingdoms took their seats along with the 4th prince and his entourage from MengXu.

The arrival of the Emperor and Empress Dowager was announced and everyone knelt down and bowed to their Emperor shouting and hailing their Emperor.

After the Emperor and dowager took their seats at the top of the pavilion,the arrival of the Empress was announced.

Everyone bowed and shouted loudly hailing their Empress but soon everywhere was suddenly quiet as they all looked up.

Zhen Shi appeared before the crowd gracefully walking to the front of the pavilion on the red long carpet rug, he was wearing an angelic white beautifully embroidered robe, his golden phoenix crown sitting majestically on his head and his long white hair falling on both sides of his shoulders.

As Zhen Shi walked in a straight line, everyone stared blankly at the graceful sight before their eyes.

He gently climbed step by step until he reached in front of the stupefied Emperor who is now staring at his Empress with a surprised blank face.

Zhen Shi who was now directly standing before him, knelt down gently and bowed twice, he raised his head up to look right back into the Emperor's blank face.

Peng Qi's heart started racing at the sight of his gorgeous Empress, it's been completely one month and three weeks since he has not set his eyes on his wife.

The Emperor felt that Zhen Shi looked more pretty than the painting his sister had described, Zhen Shi was simply enchanting that he lost his words.

Empress Wu Yue frowned on the side, she hated the way her son was staring at his Empress so she secretly pinched her son from the side startling Peng Qi back to his senses.

"What!"

The Emperor finally realized that the Empress was still kneeling before him, waiting to be ordered to stand up, so Peng Qi quickly held his hand and helped him to stand up.

Zhen Shi smiled and slowly stood up, this smile sent Peng Qi's soul into an abyss of happiness, he started picturing Zhen Shi naked. This new gorgeous look of his wife is driving him crazy, he didn't even know when the arrival of first princess Yong was announced. His mind went wild. Peng Qi started thinking of so many sinister things that he wants to do to Zhen Shi, his sex organ became very hard ,thanks to the layers of robes he was able to cover it up to avoid embarrassment. He began sweating furiously, from time to time he took side glances at Zhen Shi who was looking straight ahead completely ignoring him.

Peng Qi became very impatient and couldn't wait for the ceremony to be over.

By the time Peng Qi was called to give his blessings to the new couple who have just been officially joined in marriage by the Minister of Justice, his stomach had already started paining him.

He stood up and tried his best to hide his boner and stood before the new couple, ist princess Yong and 4th prince Yang Li Shuo.

"My Empress, please rise and join me as I give my blessings"

Zhen Shi was startled by shock; Did the Emperor just speak to him? Did he just invite him to join him in giving blessings? He slowly stood up with a small smile on his face and joined his husband while the Empress Dowager and Minister of Rites frowned immediately.