Chapter 14 (R-18+)

The two heavy slaps had Zhen Shi seeing stars and his ears were ringing for a few seconds, he was very shocked, no matter what, the  Emperor has never raised his voice at him not to talk of slapping him.

He felt so ashamed of himself ,usually when the Emperor goes for medical checkup he usually pays his sister visit afterwards and comes back very late, who would have taught that the Emperor would return this quick and even came to find him at his brother's place?

"Zhen Shi ! Finally, you said your mind, you will never love me no matter what, even if I literally pull my heart out for you to see you won't still see how I truly feel about you, to think that because of you I was willing to change, I hated reading yet every day I forced myself to read and write all because I wanted you to see me in new light and gradually open your heart to me, you said your body is all I will get right? If your body was the only thing I wanted I could have just taken you in as my concubine and sleep with you then abandon you but I didn't, Zhen Shi, you have hurt me badly, henceforth I will not ask for your body again, I have other ten consorts and concubines to have sex with, in fact tonight move out of the dragon chambers into the Phoenix chambers where was originally suppose to be your chamber as the Empress, the servants will help you move out, I will grant your wish and let you be, after all I will never have your heart, when I am in need of your body again, I will let you know."

Zhen Shi was more shocked, he has never seen the Emperor this furious with him, this is bad really bad, he quickly went on his knees and tears started to flow out, he held onto the Emperor's legs and started begging but his words turned into air, at this moment all that kept repeating in the Emperor's mind were the words of Zhen Shi which he overheard.

"Servants and guards! Come inside!"

Immediately they came in they all knelt and panic because they overheard their master angrily shouting at the Empress.

"You all listen to me, from tonight move all of the Empress's belongings  to the phoenix chambers, now go and start packing all his things there immediately!"

They all nodded and quickly went to start moving Zhen Shi's personally belongings out.

Zhen Shi has never seen the Emperor this furious and raged to this extent, at this point he has forgotten about shame and dignity as the Empress, in the presence of the slaves and guards he held onto the Emperor's legs, the guards  were ready to escort him to the Phoenix chambers.

The former personal guard desperately tried to reason with the his husband to give him a chance to at least explain but the Emperor simply gave him deaf ears and turn his back as his Empress was been dragged out by the guards.

"My Lord ! Please let me explain, I didn't mean it like that. My husband ! Please let me at least explain what I meant to say, your Majesty! "

At this point Zhen Shi was ready to call him anything to be able to get a chance to at least explain himself and try to make things right with his husband but to no avail.

On other days this same Emperor has begged Zhen Shi several times to call him the title of a husband, on such days he would have been full of joy and smile all day but today this name husband that Zhen Shi called him rather sounded like mockery to him.

Today, he realized that whatever he does he will never have Zhen Shi's heart and can only have his body and so with this Peng Qi was finally woke from the obsessive love he has for his former guard.

Immediately Zhen Shi and the guards set their foot out of the door ,the Emperor raised his voice so that the Empress can hear him clearly as he instructed the servants waiting on him inside.