Chapter 19

The Emperor canceled the morning courts, and then the next day, and then the next day till the 7th day because he didn't want to even leave his Empress alone, he wanted to keep him in bed and with him till he dies.

He instructed them that if there is any urgent matter or petition, it should be sent to his inner study room and he will take a look when he has the time.

The Empress Dowager could not handle this new behaviour from her son and decided to act fast before she loses control of him.

Emperor Peng Qi who can now read and write will wake up every morning, have his morning breakfast(sex or blowjob), bath and go to his inner study to read petitions.

For some he will approve while some he will send a message to his mother asking for her opinion, after which he will return to bed and continue from where he stopped with Zhen Shi.

So basically, when there is no petition they will just eat, drink tea and have sex, this was how they lived for over the week.

Till the Empress general couldn't continue to tolerate the Emperor's staying in habits anymore,so after their morning breakfast (sex), Zhen Shi who was now laying in Peng Qi's arms decided to finally have a serious talk the Emperor.

" My husband, don't you think we need to talk about all the things that happened between us? We can't just ignore it, let's talk it over so that I can at least free my conscience."

Peng Qi kept silent for a while and said.

"Haven't we talked it over already?"

Zhen Shi was taken aback,

"When did we talk?"

"On the night of the wedding when after I fucked you. When you confessed your feelings to me, you said you loved me, that you have realized your feelings for me and that you missed me so much and then you called me your husband hihihihi, I remembered vividly"

"How does that count as a heart to heart talk?"

"If that was not a heart to heart talk then what do we call that? I gave you so much pleasure till you confessed to me, mourning and begging for more, I was..."

'' Peng Qi ! How can someone ever have a clean and pure conversation with you? "

Zhen Shi flushed red and didn't know how to handle this perverted husband of his.

" My husband, let's talk about more serious things OK?"

"What could be more serious than this?"

"About the court, how long are you going to keep it close? I overheard the servants gossiping that people are starting to say that I am keeping you from ruling the nation, they said the ministers and court officials are beginning to complain, I bet your mother will be very angry with me now, since I have not been going to pay my morning devotions. Please can you resume courts starting tomorrow? "

'' What?! Don't you enjoy spending more time with me? I did this because I want us to bond, become more closer, closer till you cannot spend a minute without thinking about me, I want you to fall in love deeper with me till you wouldn't want me out of your sight even for a minute."

"You are so hard to please ah, give you a mile and you want ten thousand miles."

Zhen Shi smiled and blushed pink red, one thing Peng Qi can never withstand was Zhen Shi's enchanting smile, It's like a gush of summer wind blowing through his heart making it very warm.

Looking at Zhen Shi's blushing face, he instantly had a change of heart and accepted to open the court the next day. Court matters were boring to him but since he didn't want to annoy his newly reconciled wife and kill the mood,he reluctantly agreed.