Chapter 15

Next morning.

When the consorts and concubines all woke up from the crazy night,  they found themselves all naked with blood mixed with white sticky fluid all over the bed and on themselves and the Emperor was nowhere to be found. One after another they stood up feeling like they woke up at a murder scene.

Why did the Emperor do all these to them all night? They were drunk and everything was blurry.

They were all quite aware that they had sex with the Emperor but not the complete details.

Looking around them, all the evidence of the brutal night with the Emperor was starring at right at them, none of them spoke a word, they dressed themselves up and came out to meet their servants.

Their servants helped each of them back to their quarters as they couldn't walk properly.

They were totally in shock.

So basically the Emperor called them out last night, made them to drink and ravage their virgin bodies like mere prostitutes.

At first Consort Xue Ling was angry but after the visit from her father, she completely changed her mind set. When her father visited her, he asked her if she saw some of the Emperor's semen in her private part when she woke up and she said yes, then her father asked the servants to clean her body but should not wash her private part to help her conceive of the Emperor's child, this indeed was a win for them, her father brought her supplements to help her egg fertilize and she drank them all before she slept off.

The news of the Emperor's separation from his Empress and the crazy night with the consorts and concubines quickly reached the Empress Dowager's ears through the chief eunuch.

The mother of the Emperor was very happy, she didn't care what method her son used as long as he has  slept with the consorts and concubines, she is satisfied.

Finally her son was someone she could be proud of, she has always wanted a brutal son, she didn't know her son had this sort of brutality in him, she was more than over joyed.

The minister of rites quickly rushed to visit the Empress Dowager to deliver the good news but the news had already reached the imperial mother's ears.

"Minister Zhuang, the rituals of the eagle and black cat's blood you did the last time powerfully worked, I heard the Empress has finally been sent out of the dragon chambers, the gods has finally smiled on us, the spell the Empress casted on my son has finally cleared from his eyes, it looks like we don't even need to do too much now, do we? The gods have fought our battle for us, my minister, I shall reward you greatly with this gift"

A cloth which was tied up in a ball was handed to him, inside were gold and silver coins, the minster of rites thanked the Empress Dowager thousands of times.

"Imperial mother, now that the Empress has lost the Emperor's favor, this is our chance to find a way to get rid of him for good, my plan is that, I will make sure my daughter fertilizes and bore him a son, as the mother of the heir,  she will automatically qualify to be the Empress, with this reason alone coupled with the fact that the Emperor no longer favors him, Its easy as a leaf."

Empress dowager Wu Yue nodded her head in agreement with her right hand man.

After the minister left, Zhen Shi's presence was announced at the Eagle chambers, even though he has lost the Emperor's favor, he was still the mother of the nation, he doesn't intent to stop his duties, one of which was to pay his morning devotions to the Empress Dowager everyday.

When he came in and knelt down to greet her, he saw a mocking smog on the imperial mother's face.

The Empress Dowager clearly saw Zhen Shi's red eyes, her heart was full with joy, seeing is truly believing. But she still pretended to be angry.