Chapter 23

By the time the Empress general woke up in the late hours of the morning, his whole body felt like a drum filled with water that cannot be moved.

Because of the way he was pressed down on the bed all night and in the morning, his body felt broken even without opening his eyes.

When he finally opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was Peng Qi's sharp bright eyes starring right at his face and he was stark naked with his bare chest, his heart felt some warmth as Peng Qi asked.

" Are you awake?"

"When did we sleep this morning? I can't remember"

"You always ask me this question, of course before dawn" Peng Qi smiled devishly.

"How can you be this rogue? I just came out of prison ah, at least you should have pitied my body ah" Zhen Shi sulked.

" You are pretending like you didn't enjoy it too, who challenged me this morning? Who was moaning and begging for more saying..yeah..yeah so good, I miss...."

"Peng Qi! Enough of your nonsense, stop speaking dirty words!"

"Since you still have some energy to scold your husband, it means your mouth can still service me ah"

Peng Qi finished talking and before Zhen Shi could react, he jumped on top of Zhen Shi's painful body. The Empress screamed but had no strength to struggle or run away.

Peng Qi immediately buried his half hard sex organ into Zhen Shi's mouth and started to thrust inside his Empress who was now very angry but can't speak because of the huge sex organ in his mouth.

He struggled to cope with the Emperor's everlasting thrust but it was unbearable. Tears started to come down from his eyes due to his painful jaws and throat.

The Emperor also moaned and panted, he had to admitted to himself that although Zhen Shi's head game was not as professional as his consorts and concubines or the prostitutes he used to sleep with, he still preferred this naive expertise of Zhen Shi.

It gives him this feeling of freshness and ego knowing that he is the only one on this planet who has ever touched his body, he is the only one who trained this body to learn and please him, this person who he believe to be pure, kind and conservative became his special person who he can't seem to get enough of.

Zhen Shi is like that strange fruit which when discovered, you want to learn of its origin, learning it everyday and even if you cant finish to determine the type of fruit you discovered, its sweetness and freshness will keep you addicted to it and you can't stop yourself from going back to pluck it and eat it secretly and alone. Even though you don't known what kind of fruit you have discovered, you don't know if it poisonous or not yet you want to be the only one to be eating it and can't get enough of it, so you try your best to built a high wall around it in other to protect it and keep it all to yourself forever.

Once Peng Qi emptied his royal seeds inside Zhen Shi's throat and forced him to swallow it, he was satisfied with himself and picked up the now angry and keeping malice Zhen Shi into the warm spring bath in front of the dragon chambers, the pool was covered in roses and essential oil in order to help them relax.

Zhen Shi was furious in his heart yet felt a little warm because he can be in the arms of his beloved again, he was jealous of the fact that after their madness last night and this morning, Peng Qi was still stronger than a rock and had the strength to get hard again over and over breaking his jaws and still looks fresh while he himself looked like a smashed puppy, he could barely even lift a leaf from the floor, he was a total broken record.