Chapter 29 (R-18+)

Zhen Shi and Emperor Peng Qi was finally alone, they helped each other wash in the warm bath feeling each other's skin.

They have not done it for over half a month now because, the royal physician and MengWulin had warned Zhen Shi not let the Emperor engage in any form of hard labor or stressful activities for at least half a month, Peng Qi felt like he has become impotent, so since the time frame has expired, Zhen Shi knew exactly what is going to happen next.

Peng Qi did not even waste time and lashed onto Zhen Shi's body kissing him viciously, he had missed Zhen Shi so much that he felt like he was going to explode at some point but he had to listen to the instructions of the physicians so he did his best to control himself.

" Zhen Shi, I missed you so much, did you miss me?"

" I missed you so much ah."

" I don't ever want to miss you this much again."

" Me too."

" Am happy all these is over."

" Me too."

Peng Qi directly dived into Zhen Shi's soft lips again sucking on the upper and lower lips, eating and biting it till he could taste blood.

How can he ever get enough of Zhen Shi's lips? They are too sweet, sweeter than honey and softer than any lips he has ever tasted, he spread Zhen Shi's legs wide open in the huge bath and positioned himself in between his legs at the entrance, he was very inpatient and has no time for foreplay, he needed to at least release first before he can calm down, all the sexual frustration he has been enduring all came raging all at once.

He used the water as lubricant, rounded Zhen Shi's legs around his own waist and directly pushed into the tight secret and warm hole of his Empress.

" Ummmh, so tight, this is heaven."

Peng Qi exclaimed as Zhen Shi held down his teeth not wanting to shout because of the pain.

" Don't hold back, if you want to scream just let it all out, I want to hear it."

He adjusted himself again and pushed in more deeply.

" Ahhhh.... Ahhhh!"

Zhen Shi screamed out in pain and pleasure, he missed Peng Qi so much that he had stomach ache several nights but endured it, finally he can feel him deep inside, satisfying and quenching his hunger .

Peng Qi began to move with inpatient hitting the prostate making Zhen Shi to shudder and curl his feet.

Peng Qi was like a wolf, rocking and twisting his waist making Zhen Shi moan out loudly in pleasure.

After going at for over an hour, he put Zhen Shi on his knees in a doggy style and directly plunged in from behind.

" Ahh..Yes! .... yeah... Ahhhh... So good.. Yeah.. Like that ng..g.. Uuuuuu."

" Do you love the way I fuck you?"

" I love it, yes I love it."

" Did you miss my cock?"

'' So much, I miss it so much ah"

" Is it big enough for you?"

" Yes... Yes ah.. Ahh."

" How big is it?"

" So big, Ahhhh... oh.. yes.. like that.. ng.. uuu."