Chapter 2

1 year. It's still hard to believe that it has been 1 year since Trey been gone. I miss him for real. Since he has been gone I ain't been able to do shit. I've been laying in bed all day everyday. I Get up and take showers and shit when I need to. I eat sometimes but rarely.

He always told me not to change when he was gone. He told me to stay the same sweet and innocent Jordan. Not a day went by when he aint tell me that shit. I promised him I wouldn't. I broke that promise. It's been so hard lately. No one understands how I feel. Everyone thinks I'm over exaggerating. I laid down looking at old photos of us. I felt a tear run down my face.

Besstie Boop would like to facetime.

I rolled my eyes not wanting to talk, she only was trying to get me to go out, I always told her no.

"What Mia." I sounded bothered.

"Bitch get ya ass up, I'm on my way." She yelled through the phone. She was driving.

"No." I said plainly. She looked at the camera shocked and then back at the road.

"If i come over there and you are not up, I'm beating ya ass." She said as she hung up. I ignored her and continued to look at old pictures of me and him. My mother knocked on my door. Five minutes later.

"Hey Jordan, You okay?" She asked me as she came in and sat on my bed. Me and my mom had a good ass relationship but when Trey died we faded too. I nodded my head.

"Mia just called me again and told me to make sure you were up." I faked a smile and sat up on my bed. I looked at my mom.

"I'm not going out mom." I said as I looked at the time on my phone It was 5:23.

"I know honey, I know." she looked at me worried. She hugged me and kissed my forehead. While walking out the door she smiled and left.

I laid back down only to be jumped on. It was nobody but Mia skinny ass.

"Get the hell up." she yelled. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"C'mon Jordan, I miss hanging out with you, it's been a year." She said sitting down next to me. I sat up and shook my head no.

"Look I know that you tired of me saying it to you everyday, but I deadass mean it today. I'm sorry but Trey is gone, Okay? You can't just keep laying here like he's gonna come back okay? So get the fuck up because we are going to get something to eat." She said. She was telling the truth. She usually just sugar coats shit when it comes to Trey, but she was deadass today. I looked at her and smiled.

"Fine." I said as I stood up. She jumped up and started clapping and dancing. I looked in the mirror. "I'm not going anywhere with my hair looking like this." I said. She walked over to me and touched my hair.

"Don't worry, Just get in the shower and I'll do your hair for you." She said. I knew how to do my hair, but I just aint feel like it. I listened to her and got ready.
"We walked down the stairs and saw my mom looking at us shocked.
"I'll be back in a little Mom" I told her she smiled at Mia and told us to take our time. She looked so happy.
  We walked out the door.
"My best look bad, let me take that picture." She asked me. I nodded and did my pose. She took pictures
"Don't post those." I told her, she mugged me and I mugged back. "Finnneee" she gave up. We got in the car and pulled up to McDonald's.