CHAPTER 4

"Damn bitch do you talk at all?" The one with the green dreads said. Everyone laughed and I mugged him.

"Leave her the fuck alone Joe." Mia said. I went back to scrolling on my phone, I honestly didn't want to be here, but anything for Mia.

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna go call my momma." I told her as she nodded and continued to have a talk with Ben. I walked outside and sat on the porch.

"Hey momma." I said as I played with the laces on my sneakers.

"Hey honey, everything okay?" She asked me. I smiled and told her I was fine.

"Yes, I'm just checking up on you." I told her.

"Jordan.." She started off. I responded with yes. "Have fun, stop using me as an excuse." She laughed and I laughed back. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and before I knew it I was crying.

"Mom, nothing feels the same." I told her. "Jordan, I understand, but he's gone. I get that you two were best friends since birth, but he made the wrong decisions. There's nothing you can do but miss him. We all do." She went off as her voice cracked.

"I'm coming home Mom." I said as I was about to stand up.

"No stay, I'm fine." She told me, I wiped my tears.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She hung up. I sat there and thought.

"You igh?" I turned around to see dent head behind me. I nodded my head.

"You don't talk much huh?" I shook my head. He sat next to me. We made eye contact for a minute.

"Ain't nun for me to talk about anymore." I said standing up and going back inside. "You ready to leave?" Mia asked me. I nodded my head and grabbed my jacket from off the couch.

Kentrell Gaulden P.O.V

Damn, shawty hurting bad, the hurt I saw in her eyes, but she had the least of my problems

Damn, shawty hurting bad, the hurt I saw in her eyes, but she had the least of my problems. I went inside and saw her and Mia coming out. I looked Jordan in her eyes as she left. Mia said bye and closed the door. I turned around and saw all the boys looking at me.

"Don't even think about it," Joe said. I gave them a look.

"She is too innocent and sweet, you are not about to make her another one of your victims." Kd said. I laughed. "Ain't nobody worried about her." I said sitting down and scrolling on my phone.

"God cuz I got dibs already." Ben said, making me look up at him.

"Awe hell naw." Boomer said. I laughed and scrolled some more.

I ain't gonna cap, shawty is bad though.