CHAPTER 8

You hungry Mia?" I asked her and she nodded. We was sitting in my living room just talking. "Yea i am but don't cook because Joe coming over, but i don't know who coming over." I rolled my eyes

"I'll just cook for everyone." I said going in the kitchen. She followed. "You sure because I can tell him to not come." Yes I am positive, and it's Sunday,I have to cook." I told her. My mom told me that no matter what you have to always cook on Sundays. She was big on that.

Right then there was a knock on the door and my phone rang. I went to go answer it and Mia answered the door.

"Hey mom, wassup?" I asked her. "Just calling to see if you cooked." She said.

"It smell good as fuck in here." Ben yelled. I looked at my mom on the camera. She looked at me confused.

"Mia invited her friends over." I told her. My mom started smiling. ""Igh honey I love you, be safe." She said. "I love you too mom, do you want me to save you a plate?" "Yes can you please, i'll put your plate up too." I nodded and hung up. I looked at Ben like he was crazy.

"I love you too mom, do you want me to save you a plate?" three mocked me. I mugged him. Kentrell then walked in with a little boy that looked just like him. I ran up to the little boy. God I loved kids.

"Heyy." I said to him. He ran behind Kentrell's leg. "Hey I'm Jordan, what's your name?" He moved from behind Kentrells leg. "Draco." He put his finger in his mouth. "you hungry Draco?" I smiled at him and he smiled back and nodded his head. I looked at Kentrell to make sure it was okay if I picked him up. He just looked at me. I picked him up and sat him at the table.

"I'll make everyone's plate so just wait okay?" I told them they all nodded and said yes. It was only 3three, Ben Joe and Kentrell.

...

"Damn Jordan his shit good as fuck." Ben yelled. "Yeessss best I aint know you knew how to cook." 3three yelled. I smiled and said my thanks. I fed Draco and took him upstairs. He was sleepy.

"I'm gonna go check on Draco." Kentrell stared at me. "What?" I asked him. He shook his head. He aint said shit all damn day. Fuck wrong with him. I walked up the stairs and saw Draco still sleep. I was on my way out but there was Kentrell. I smiled.
"You really bi-polar." I nodded my head and tried to move.

"Let me finish what I started yesterday." I looked at him like he was fucking crazy. I laughed. I tried to push past him but he pulled me back.

"Why you playing mother to my child?" He asked me.
"Because i love kids." I told the truth.

"You got kids?" He asked me. "No nigga." I said getting annoyed.

"You hiding something, and Imma find out what it is." I mean mugged him. This nigga I crazy. He walked up to me and stared me in my eyes. He kissed my forehead and walked down the stairs. What the hell is wrong with him? I turned around making sure Draco was good. I ran back down the stairs and saw everyone looking at me.

"What?" Everyone turned their heads. I sat down next to three and put my head on his shoulder.

"Best ya head big as a bitch." I mushed his head and laughed.

"Joe and Trell why y'all so damn quiet." Ben said. Trell mugged him and Joe shrugged his shoulders. Kentrell pulled out a blunt and sparked it.

"Look I don't mind you smoking it, but you son is upstairs. He shouldn't be around that smoke." I said sitting up. "Girl he's all the way upstairs." I mugged him as he blew smoke out his mouth. "Yea but still." He just laughed. I walked up the stairs and laid with Draco. I soon fell asleep.

...

I woke up to Draco still sleeping in front of me, but I felt arms around my waist. I turned around to see that It was Kentrell. I rolled my eyes and tried to get up but he held me down.

"Stay in bed until he wake up, please." Kentrell begged. "Okay, when I get up I'm going to cook." I told him. "Igh Ma'." He kissed my neck.

What was I doing?