CHAPTER 18

(NEXT NIGHT) JORDAN'S P.O.V

I was laying on the couch in the living room and talking to Kentrell.

"Stop looking at me like that." Laughed as I sat up to play with his hair. "Like what?" he said as he ate my chips.

"Like you about to eat me." We both laughed.

"Shit I want to." He said. I felt like being bold so I am.

"Then why don't you." I whispered in his ear. I got up and stretched only to feel him grab my arm and pull me on his lap. He looked me in the eyes like he really wanted me.

Kentrell P.O.V

I don't know what got into her but I was not about to miss this opportunity of fucking the shit outta her. I gripped her ass and then her neck. I kissed all over her neck and received small moans from her. I rubbed her thigh. Still kissing her I picked her up and carried her up the stairs. I took off my shirt and then hers. I kissed her boobs and went down to her thighs. I took my pants off and then hers.

"I'm scared." She whispered. "I got you. I told her and then told her to relax.

......

"Fuck!! Kentrell slow down." She screamed. I've been fucking her for about 30 minutes now and her shit was fire. She was wet as fuck.

"Ken-Ken-treellllll." I started going slower because I felt myself about to come again. I already came two times man I aint tryna buss a nut again bro. She gone think I'm a bitch. She busted a nut like 5 times already her weak ass.

I flipped her over as she gripped my back.

"Damn Jordan." I said as I started to go fast again. She closed her eyes.

"Open ya eyes Jordan." I whispered in her ear. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. I gripped her by her neck. "I'm not gonna tell you again." I whispered again. She opened her eyes as I thrusted in and out of her uncontrollably.

"Kentrell I'm about to.." I cut her off. "Hold that shit." I yelled as I felt myself coming too.

"Let it go." I told her as I felt her liquids on my dick. Before I could pull out I busted inside her. Damn. She laid there lifeless. I laid next to her hoping she wouldn't realize what I just did.

"Kentrell what the fuck bro." she said as she got up and went to the bathroom.

"What?" I said as I followed behind her. I heard the shower running and I saw her step in the shower. I went behind her and did the same. I wrapped my arms around her. "You didn't fucking pull out." she said as she turned around facing me.

"Im sorry, I couldn't ya shit was too good man." I laughed and she smiled. We washed up and got dressed and shit.

"Are you hungry?" She asked me and I nodded my head. She ran downstairs and I guessed to cook. I looked in the room for my phone. I found it and saw I had messages from Kay and Starr. Kay was telling me to come over and shit and Starr was telling me she missed me.

I ain't going over there, i think Jordan pussy got me on lockdown man. I blocked their numbers and ran downstairs only to see Jordan sexy ass cooking.

"What are you making?" I asked her as I looked at the time.

"Girl what could you possibly be making at 11 o'clock at night? She laughed and shrugged her shoulders. There was a knock at the door and she was about to go answer it but I told her that I had it. I opened the door and saw Chris standing there. I ain't have nothing against him but I aint like him bro.

"Yoo Jordan here? I got to talk to her." I nodded my head and let him through the door. "Thanks bro." I nodded my head again.

"This house smells like hella ass!" Chris yelled and I laughed. This nigga stupid.

"Jordan?" He said as she turned around. "Hey Chris." She smiled and hugged him.

"Momma Joyce is sick man." He said as he started to cry. "Sick? Sick how?" She asked him.

"She got Cancer man." She sat down and started to cry. I could tell that he was tryna pull it together for her. This wasn't my business so I went upstairs. Until he left.

....

I walked back down the stars and saw Chris and Jordan sitting on the couch STILL talking. I walked towards the door and put on my shoes and jacket.

"Where are you going?" Jordan asked me. I looked at her and saw that Chris' arm was now around her.

"Out with the boys." I told her. She nodded her head and moved Chris' hand.

''Your food is ready, I'll just put it up for you. She said as I nodded.

"Have fun." I heard her yell as I closed the door. I guess imma go to Ben shit. I really don't feel like it. I looked at my phone and it was a message from Kay on Instagram.

Kay: Kentrell y would u block meh?

I blocked her on Instagram. That bitch text ghetto as fuck

  (I don't know how to write sex scenes bruh.) 

LMAOOOOO

But is Chris a threat?

Any ideas that on this book?

I ight stop writing it. 

Love yall...

RAE