CHAPTER 13

Jordan Love.

"I know, I fucked up." I said to Mia. We were talking about everything.

"So are you going to call him?" She asked me. "Who?" I played confused.

"Kentrell." She mugged me. "Why would I call him?" I asked her as I sat up.
"Because you know you like him and not Ben." She mugged even more.

"How you know that?" I mugged back. We were interrupted by someone knocking on the door. I looked at her confused.

I walked to the door opening it only to see Ar'mon. I sighed and looked at him. I haven't seen him since Trey died. I looked to the right and saw some short pregnant Mexican girl. Standing next to her was Trey girlfriend Senia.

"Hey?" I said. "Hey Jordan, we need to talk." Ar'mon stated. I opened the door more and held my hand up giving them the signal to come in. I shut the door and walked into the living room with them.

"Can I get you guys anything." I asked them before sitting down. They all said no.

"Igh so we need to make arrangements for the get together and we all wanted you to help. Lord knows that you and I knew Trey better than anyone. " Ar'mon said to me. He wasn't lying Ar'mon, Trey and I have been together since diapers. We met Mia and Chris around 5th grade.

"So yall wanna celebrate his death?" I finally looked him in the eyes. "No I don't..." I cut him off. "So what the fuck are we having a get together for?"I mugged him. "So that we could make sure everyone is okay, Just like we came to see if you were fine." Senia said. I loved her but she needed t shut the fuck up because i was getting pissed.

"Look Jordan, we understand that your hurt but..." I cut her off too. "But nothing bro..'' I paused. "Why am I the only one who's still stuck over his death." I continued staring at all of them.

"Because its obvious that you and him had some shit going on." Senia whispered. "What?" i walked closer to her. "Oh hell no bitch." Mia said standing up. Mia hated her ass.

"Look everyone already think you was fucking him behind our back, just say it bitch." She yelled in my face. I was already angry and this bitch was not about to yell in my face. Me and Senia are cool and all but she not about to yell in my face. I looked at Mia giving her the "i got it" look. I punched her in her shit. She instantly jumped up and hit me back. We started fighting.

"Let my fucking hair go Senia." I yelled as I felt someone's hands pull me off her.

"Get the fuck off me bro before I fuck you up too." I yelled to whoever was dragging me up the stairs. I was pushed into the room. While the door slammed behind me I turned around.

"You get the fuck out my way." I wasn't even focused on the fact that it was Kentrell who dragged me up the stairs.

Nah take a seat. You got to calm down." He said calmly. I started to cry.

"Calm down? Calm down? No bro I'm tired of everyone telling me to calm down mane. Why don't no one ask me if I'm okay huh? It always calm down Jordan, you're being extra." I yelled now realizing that I was venting to Kentrell. I couldn't stop though, I let it all out.

"I'm tired of losing people bro, I lost my cousin bro, my Grandma, and now Trey bro? Trey. Now he's gone bro. You don't know what I'm feeling right now." I yelled in his face as he stood in front of me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I buried my face in his chest.

"It's okay Ma' I understand." He said. "No you don't. I have no one. Trey was like the other part of me. It's my fault too." I said finally admitting it. We sat on the bed as he stared waiting for me to continue.

"I told him to go into the alley that night. I told him to take the short cut because my lazy ass aint feel like taking the long way home. Not only that, but I ain't told him that he had to get out the streets. I only told him twice." I yelled. "Kentrell, why me?" I cried some more.

Kentrell P.O.V

I sat and listened to what she was saying

I sat and listened to what she was saying. Damn Shawty was hurt bad, like bad bad. "Kentrell why me?" I shook my head and grabbed her. I laid down on her bed and laid her on my chest.

A couple minutes passed as we laid there in silence.

"Kentrell I haven't been taking my medicine. That's why I've been acting like this." She admitted. I wanted to snap because she was lying to me again.

"It's okay go to sleep. We will talk about it tomorrow." I told her Ii felt her nod her head.

"Kentrell I love you." She spoke softly. "I love you too Jordan." I said as I placed a kiss on her forehead receiving quiet snores from her. I really did love her. It was something about her. Of course. I moved her over and walked down the stairs only to see them still there.

"I think y'all should go, and if y'all want to talk to her tmr then y'all can come over. Just don't bring her." I said pointing to the girl Jordan just fought. She smacked her teeth and walked out.

"Igh bro." The boy said as he shook my hand.

"Aye Bae go to the car I'll be there in a minute." The dude said as he gave the pregnant Mexican girl the keys.

"My bad for all that." He said while fixing his hat. I nodded my head. "Who are you?" I asked him.

"Trey brother, Ar'mon." he said to me. "You Jordan boyfriend uh some?" He asked me. I shook my head nah and smiled.

"Just be careful with her. She's hurt so bad. She's gonna try to push you away but you just gotta keep trying." I shook my head as we walked to the door.

"Igh imma holla at you...." he paused not knowing my name. "Kentrell." I said as I opened the door and he walked out." I locked the doors, turned off all the lights and walked up the stairs to see her up rubbing her eyes.

"Where are they at" She asked me. I took off my jacket and my sneakers. "They left now lay down and go back to sleep, mamas." I said as I got under the covers with her and she laid on my chest again. I was sleep before I knew it.

SORRY FOR MISTAKES I AINT READ OVER IT.

I wanted to get this out tonight, I am going to be posting a new chapter every night. But I need yall to comment or I aint finishing this shit mane. 

       Love all my active readers. 

Rae !!