Jealous Part 2

Continued...

Jordan Love

I walked into my house and took my jacket off. Kentrell really blew my shit and I honestly don't feel bad for messing with his friend. But we weren't really messing. I'm just doing shit to get my mind off Trey. His brother Ar'mon kept calling me. He just had a kid and he wanted me to meet her. I don't want to because I don't want to cry in front of them. On top of that they are having a get together for Trey. The day he died is almost here. I went to lay on the couch. I turned on the TV and Sponge bob came on. I wait for him to come.

...

"Benn stoppp I can't breathe." I yelled as he sat on my stomach.

"Say sorry for hitting me." He said. "I'm sorry, now move." I yelled

"Nope." He laughed and moved his butt all around my stomach causing it to hurt more. I laughed at his dumb ass. He finally got up. He sat next to me and just smiled.

"You're so beautiful." he said as I blushed.

"Are you positive that you and yb don't mess?" He asked me again. He asked me this shit everyday. I mean I understand. He doesn't wanna feel like he's going against his boy.

"Im positive." I told the half truth. He laid his head on my lap. I played with his hair and rubbed his face.

"Look, me and Kentrell...." I whispered loud enough for him to hear me but I was cut off by my door bell ringing. I tapped him so that he would get up. He sighed loudly and sat up. I walked to the door to open it only to see Kentrell standing there with a mug.

"He's here yet." He tried to push past me but I stopped him.

SHIT

SHIT

SHIT

I FUCKED UP.

"Kentrell move." I tried to whisper. "Hell naw who is it?" He said yelling I looked over at Ben who was walking up to us confused. Kentrell had finally got through the door. He looked at Ben with hurt in his eyes.

"So you fucking Ben?" He asked me. "No Kentrell." I said with a tear in my eye. Ben looked at me.

"You said that you and yb had nothing going on>" He said as he walked up to me. I grabbed his arm. "Ben we don't, I promise. I don't even know why he is here." I told him.

"So you weren't just at my crib, in my bed?" He asked me. I mugged him. Ben looked at me hurt too.

"Look, I'm sorry." I said to Ben. I felt a tear fall.

"Why the fuck is you crying? You the one who tryna play us." Kentrell yelled in my face. "I should fuck you up." He got closer to me.

"You acting like I was fucking both of y'all, Kentrell Youngboy I don't fucking want you okay?" I yelled back. "So now my name is Youngboy?" He got quiet.

"Mane fuck you bitch." He walked out the house. I looked at Ben who had his head down. He looked up at me.

"I should kill ya stupid ass." He threatened me. "Ben I feel nothing for him okay?" I put my head down and played with my finger.

"You're lying. You play with my thumb when you lie." He pointed out. He left the house too.

Damn i fucked up. I fucked up bad.

I picked my phone up and dialed Ar'mon number.

No No No. I'm not calling him. I walked up my stairs and went to sleep. 

                                                                       COMMENT PLEASE. i NEED TO KNOW IF IM DOING THIS RIGHT

RaE!!