CHAPTER 7

I was chilling with Ben, Joe and 3three. We was all just smoking and cooling.

"Yo fuck this shit. I'm bout to fuck Jordan." 3three yelled "Nigga she too fine to be fucking with you. Plus she's weird asf." Joe slammed in his face. "Chill I'm already on that." I lied to them. I wanted her so bad. I liked her. I always get what I want and I want her.

"She hiding something though." Joe pointed out. I nodded in agreement. "She aint fucking weird she just don't know y'all asses." Three threw at us. He was right. I pulled the blunt and passed it to Ben.

"And shut up bitch you got Mia." Ben said to Joe while laughing and taking the blunt. Joe got mad and punched him.

"Here." Joe tried to pass me the medicine and sprite.

"Don't give him that shit knowing he don't take his medicine." Ben slapped him. I mugged him and took it. I needed this shit.

.... Hour Later

I was high as a bitch and bored and I felt like going to fuck some shit up.

"Aye, sat I'll be back y'all. Lock up before y'all leave this bitch." I told them as I ran outside to my car.

Jordan Love

I was lying in my new bed writing music

I was lying in my new bed writing music. I was sooo happy that I got my own place but I missed my mom. I picked up my phone and pressed the facetime app. It rang three times before she answered.

"Hey hey is everything okay?" She asked me while smiling. I nodded my head. "Yea I was just making sure you was okay." I smiled back.

'Yes baby i'm okay, hows ya new house?" She asked me. I heard banging on my door. I looked at my mom and she gave me the same look.

"Who could that be at 11:00 at night?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Girl I don't know hurry and go see." She got scared. I laughed and ran down the stairs. I peeped through the peephole but it was covered.

"Mom the whole is covered." I got scared. She told me to just calm down and open the door. Banging scared us again. I Opened the door to s Kentrell standing there showing me all his grills.

"Mom it's Kentrell, I'll call you later." I told her before hanging up. I folded my arms and looked at him. He tried to walk in but I stopped him.

"Move, I wanted to see you." He pushed past me. I closed the door. "What do you want?" I questioned him. "You' he walked towards me. Pushing me into the wall. Being all rough and shit.

"Kentrell move." I pushed him and sat on my couch. I rolled my eyes at him .

"Roll them bitches again and imma make u regret it." He semi yelled. I folded my arms and did it again. He jumped up and choked me so fast.

"Fix yourself before i do." He whispered in my ear.

I aint gone lie, that shit got me wet asf. "Get the fuck off me."

He choked me a little harder. I felt his hands travel down my stomach. He started kissing my neck and collarbone. I grew scared. I started breathing heavy. "Stop" I whined, getting more scared. "U a virgin huh?" He whispered again. I nodded my head. He went down and started kissing my stomach. He kissed my inner thigh and then placed his hand on my girly.

He kissed it without pulling my pants down and stared me in my eyes, I wanted him to just take my clothes off and get to work

God what the fuck was I doing? He kissed my area again and stood up.

"Imma see you later." He got up smiling. I looked at him like he was crazy. I was confused. "What?" I snapped out of it and walked him out the door. I went to close it but he stopped it. "Aye say, you smell like permanent down there Ma'." he pointed to my area and smiled. I looked at him like he was crazy. I closed and locked the door.

What the fuck Jordan? I needed to get my shit together and I needed to fast