CHAPTER 9

Kentrell Gaulden

I woke up without Jordan and Draco in the bed. I jumped up and checked my phone. I saw that it was 3 o'clock in the afternoon. Why the fuck ainT this bitch wake me up?

I walked into the bathroom and washed my face, i aint have my toothbrush or nun. I opened the medicine cabinet to see if she had an extra one, but this bitch just had hella pills. She took some of the same ones as me.

Was that her secret? Is she crazy too?

I ran down the stairs and saw Jordan on the floor playing with Taylin and Draco. Jordan looked so happy. I smiled to myself. When the hell did Tay Tay get to her house?

Jordan looked at me.

"Hey" She smiled and I smiled back.

"Your lunch is in the microwave, I'll be cooking at 5. Um, Draco took a bath and then Nia was calling your phone so I answered and I told her you were asleep, so she asked me if I could come get Tay Tay while she goes to the hospital." She explained everything to me.

"He's been here fr about 2 hours. They both ate so now we are just playing and watching TV." She smiled and looked at them. She got up and walked in the kitchen. She heated up the food that was in the microwave and handed it to me. I sat down and looked at her.

"Why ain't you wake me up?" I asked her as I ate. The food was bomb asf.

"I tried when I woke up, and then when Nia called and then I tried when I got back." She explained. I pulled out my phone and scrolled. Damn Jordan a keeper for real.

"Don't be cool with my baby momma." I told her not looking up from my phone.

"Um I wasn't planning on it but why not? She seems really chill." She said as she poured some juice and gave it to me.

"Because she has bad news. And fake asf." I told her the truth. "You need to get your life together." She told me as she went back into the living room with Tay Tay. HE smiled when he saw her face.

"Oh and Kd said he'll be dropping you medicine off and make sure you take it." She told me. My heart dropped. Why the fuck would he tell her that. He is so childish.

"Bitch just make sure you take yours." I told her. She jumped up and walked towards me. She stood in my face.

"First of all, you done had enough of calling me a fucking bitch, and you was going through my shit?" She mugged me. I smacked my teeth.

"Mane go on with all that." I said trying to stand up but she pushed me back down. I lost it. I jumped up and pushed her into the counter.

"Don't put ya hands on me bicth." I yelled in her face. Damn I needed to chill. She looked at me like she was scared but wanted to do something. She held her back as she got up. I walked over to her.

"Im sorry, I aint-" She cut me off by slapping me. I choked her softly. I Aint even know this bitch but Im fighting her like she my girl.

"Mane i ain't bout to stand here and do this with ya crazy ass." I said letting her go. I walked over to Tay Tay and Draco and started putting their shoes on and getting their shit together.

"Kentrell stop." I picked Tay ass up and grabbed Draco's hand. Tay started to cry.

"Hey I'm sorry Tay." I whispered in his ear. I turned around and just saw Jordan standing there.

"Can they please stay?" She begged me. "Fuck you bitch." I said.

Damn, I need some help. She was so sweet but crazy.

She really is just like me. 

niah ray😘

niah ray😘