Jealous Part 1

... TWO MONTHS LATER
Ominiesent

Kentrell and Jordan played in Kentrell's bed. They were just talking about anything. They weren't dating but they both knew what wassup. They still haven't had sex and Kentrell respects the fact that she isn't ready.

Since they have been close Jordan has been making sure he gets his medicine. She cooks cleans and everything else. He was happy.

"Im sorry but ya breath stank." Jordan said while laughing. She was trying to get a reaction out of Kentrell. He looked at her and smiled.

"Get out of my bed." He said while playfully pushing her off.

"I'm just playing." She said getting up. "Owww, you hurt my elbow." She said as she fake cried. She threw the pillow at him and ran in the bathroom.

"Open the door." He yelled. "Noooo." She laughed. His alarm went off.

"While you're in there take your medicine, it's 2:00." He said. She told him to wait as she opened the medicine cabinet. She grabbed the four bottles. One for depression, one for PTSD, one for ADHD and the other for anxiety.

She took one pill out of each and threw them down the drain.

"Take yours too." She yelled threw the door. "Open the door so i could dumb ass." He yelled.

"Wait, I'm peeing." She flushed the toilet. She left the pills on the sink and opened the door so it looked like she took her pills. He smiled at her and went to get his pills. She had some of her things at his house since she has been staying there a lot.

He took his pills for depression, ADHD. She watched him closely making sure he took them.

He looked at her weird. "Give me a kiss." He said as he grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him. "Nope, what did I tell you?" She said as she smiled.

"I don't care." He said as he kissed her. He lifted her on the sink and started to kiss her more. He rubbed her thigh and kissed all over her body. He was interrupted by the phone ringing.

"Hello?" He looked at her.

...

"No I can't."

....

"Im busy."

....

" Well in that case, what you wearing?" He said, smirking and walking out the bathroom and going down the stairs. Jordan looked surprised. She couldn't be mad because they weren't together. She went back to lay down in the bed.

"I'll be back." Kentrell said as he grabbed his jacket. Ignoring him she continued to scroll through her phone.

"Hellllooo, I know you hear me." He said as he yelled in my ear.

"Move." I said. I can't stay mad, he's not mine.

"Igh bro ion got time for you, what's the point of you even taking your medicine?" He said as he put his sneakers on. She jumped up and punched him in his back.

"Bitch don't worry about me and my shit." She yelled. She then breathed in and out for 10 seconds.

"Ion even know why I'm tripping." She said as she got up and started to get her stuff together. She wasn't about to sit here while he was gone.

"So a nigga supposed to be on lock down until you decide when you want to give him some pussy?" He questioned her. She stared at him.

"Naw you right go ahead and fuck her, don't be mad when I fuck your homeboy instead of you." Damn she fucked up. She wasn't lying. Ben was trying to get with her and to be honest she was feeling him too. He treated her like she was special. That is until he meets the real her.

"You deadass right now?" He said as he raised an eyebrow. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Bet." Was all he said before he dialed someone's number.

"Hey bae, ion feel like getting up can ya sexy ass come over." He said as he eyes Jordan. Was that supposed to make her mad? She pulled out her phone and did the same.

"Heyyyyy." she dragged it. She got up and started walking out the door.

"Wait hold up." He said as he put the girl on mute.

"Stay right here so I can hear. I'm letting you listen to me right?" She signed loudly and sat back on the bed.

"Meet me at my house so we can talk, I'm bored." She said as she laughed. Kentrell finally hung up and mugged her. The girl on the phone said she was on her way. He was starting to get mad.

"Shut up, Igh see you in 20." She said as she smiled and hung up.

"Say, which one of my friends is that?" He asked as he walked up towards her. She stood up and started to get in the shower.

"Mind you business Mr. Gaulden." She smiled and walked into the bathroom with her clothes.

" She smiled and walked into the bathroom with her clothes

TO BE CONTINUED

CAN Y'ALL PLEASE COMMENT AND GIVE ME FEEDBACK, I NEED TO KNOW IF THE BOOK IS GOOD SO FAR.