CHAPTER 16

Jordan P.O.V

"So then why you bring me to this damn bathroom girl if you wasn't gonna let me fuck?" Ben said calmly.

"I cant just talk to you?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes. "You aint slick bro \, you know what you doing. He said as he pulled his pants back up and pointed his finger in my face.

"What are you talking about?" I said trying to seem confused.

"Don't act stupid Jordan." He said as I sat on the sink and listened.

"You tryna use me to make Kentrell jealous. Jordan that nigga is my brother man, I aint finna ruin it by letting a bitch get between us. He come before anyone of yall." He said as he sat on the sink next to me and pulled out a blunt.

"I understand Ben, I don't even know why i tried to use you. Im sorry." I said as I took the blunt and took two pulls. "You a baby." He said as I mushed his head softly.

"I should have used KD slow ass." We both laughed. "What ya story?" Ben asked me. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"This why I don't like smoking with dark skin niggas. Y'all say stupid shit." I laughed. "Mane fuck you lets go." He said as we jumped off the sink and walked towards the door.

"His ears big asf." I said referring to KD. Ben started cracking up. We walked out laughing and my dumb ass almost fell.

"Oh shit let me fix my shit." I said realizing my zipper was all the way down. This bitch wouldn't stay up. I looked up and saw Kentrell mugging me and Ben. His eyes were black.

"So y'all really is fucking?" He said as he walked up to us.

"NO we wasn't I swear to you." I said as I walked up to him.

"You think I'm stupid Jordan?" He yelled over the music as he stepped back. Ben walked up to him.

"I swear to you bruh, On DUMP we aint do shit." Ben said. Kentrell's eyes went back to light brown. I guess he knew that Ben wasn't lying.

"Tell Mia I'm catching a cab home." I told them as I started to walk away. I stood outside and waited for a cab.

"Yoo." I heard a familiar voice yell. I turned around and saw that it was just Chris.

"Hey Chris." I said to him as I put my attention back to my phone. I was high asf and I couldn't find a fucking cab number.

"What are you doing out here by yourself?" He asked me.

"about to catch a cab, I wanna go home." I said without looking up.

"I can give you a ride." he said while walking away. I guess to his car.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to go out of your way." I said still standing there.

He stopped and stared at me. "Nigga lets go." He said turning around again. I laughed and followed him. We got in the car and he stared at me.

"You ain't drunk or nothing?" I asked him. He smiled.

"Nope." He said as he started the car.

"Surprised." He gave me a look.

"Chris you were known to go to a club or a party, shit even a family get together and you would get fucked up." I said as we both laughed. He played music and turned it down.

"Well a whole bunch of shit has changed since.. You know." He said as he pulled off.

"Yeah." I said plainly. "I miss us all together." I told the truth.

"Yeah, me you Trey, Mia and sometimes Ar'mon." He said as he laughed.

"Omg remember that time we was all staying over his house and we woke up in the middle of the night and ate the gingerbread house." I laughed and he chuckled. "Yeah and yall all bitch asses lied and said it was my idea." He said laughing louder. "Because it was." I looked at him.

"Nooo it was Mia'." he said sticking to his lie. It got quiet.

"You still like her?" I looked out the window and then back to him.

"I never liked Mia, Jordan." He whispered. "Yes you did." I felt my phone vibrate. Chris was talking but I was zoned out as I looked at the text on my phone from Ben.

Ben: Kentrell was just arrested, we on our way to get him.

Jordan: OMG what happened, I'm on my way.

Ben: No don't come he wouldn't want you to see him like that.

Jordan: Ben stop fucking playing where y'all at?

Ben: I'll let you know what happens.

Jordan: Ben

Jordan: Ben answer me

Jordan: Ben

Jordan: Mane fuck you.

Ben: I love you too.

"JORDAN!" I heard Chris yell.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" I said as I gave all my attention to him.

"Nothing, forget it." He said as he turned up his music.

"I'm sorry." I said again. He nodded his head. I wonder what he said. I wonder what the hell Kentrell did.

"This your new song?" i asked him. he nodded his head. I'm so glad that a least his dream came true after trey died. We used to have plans to start a group.

"Imma make you hop on a track with me one day." He said as I smiled. "Nooo." I laughed.

"Shy ass" He mushed my head.

He pulled up in front of my house.

"I'm sorry for not listening." I said again as I grabbed my bag.

It's cool, I'll tell you some other day. He said not looking at me.

"Was it important?" I asked him.

"Nope." He said as he still didn't look at me. I grabbed him by his chin and made him look at me.

"You sure?" I asked quietly.

"Yep." He said popping the p. "Well I'll text you, Me you and Mia need to hang out me." I said to him and he smiled. 

    Y'all know what Chris Brown look like soooo
     Raee