CHAPTER 15

I was getting ready to go out tonight. Mia had called me and said that she was finna coming with me and she was bringing some girl name Jania. I had no idea who she was but okay i guess. I was putting on my white high heels when I heard the doorbell ring. I walked down the stairs and saw Mia with some girl standing next to her. She was maddd pretty

 She was maddd pretty

"Hey Mia." I gave her a hug. I looked at the other girl and smiled.

"Hey I'm Jania." She said as she held her hand out. I gave her a hug instead. "Im Jordan." I smiled again. "Yall ready?" They nodded.

Kentrell P.O.V

"Get the fuck up Yb we going to the club. I'm tryna get some bitches." Ben said as he jumped on my bed.

"Say 10 ion feel like it." I said thinking about my problems.

"Nigga..." "Igh bro lets go." I said because I aint feel like hearing this nigga mouth.

Later on. (Still Kentrell P.O.V)

We was chilling in the VIP section.

"Aye say, bring them hoes right there up here." Ben thirsty ass said as he pointed to a group of girls on the other side of this section. I sat there and scrolled on my phone. Some girl kept tryna fuck. She was blowing my shit. I looked up and that bitch was practically eye rapping me. I shook my head.

"Oh look at her ass." Three said as he pointed to the light skin girl. I put my head down again. I really aint wanna be here, I wanted to be with Jordan.

I looked up and saw the girls walking up to us.

"Oh shit that's Jordan, Three you stupid as a bitch." KD said as he jumped up and started laughing. Ben shook his head.

"YA dumb ass just called ya cousin sexy." KD kept going. I looked up and saw Jordan walking up to us and laughing. She was wearing some shit and some high ass white heels. Fuck she think she is? I looked at the other girl she was with and saw it was Jania. Fuckkk. I missed her. She looked sexy asf right now.

"Oh hell naw." I heard Mia yell as she reached us. "What the fuck mane." She yelled again. I looked up and made eye contact with Jania.

Jordan P.O.V

I saw Kentrell and them and got mad asf. I saw the way he kept looking at Jania and I got a little jealous but hey what can I say? A dog gone be a dog. He jumped up and walked closer to us. Well her.

"Why the hell won't you let me see my son?" He said as he grabbed her arm. I went and sat next to Three.

"Best I missed you." I said as I grabbed a drink. "Shhhhh, I'm tryna listen."

I shook my head. "Kentrell I aint never say you couldn't see your son." She said with all seriousness. How many kids does this nigga have?

"Ni Ni, stop fronting." He said as he pulled her off to the side. "Damn we can't hear them now." Ben said as I laughed. He looked at me.

"Wassup Jordan." He said as he sat next to me and rubbed my thigh.

"Bitch stop touching my best friend." Three said as he hit Ben. i laughed.

"Roll another one." I pointed to the blunt in Mia hand. I forgot this bitch was here.

"You smoke?" Ben said showing me all his grills. "Tonight i do." I smiled and leaned to whisper in his ear.

"Im in a need right now." I told the truth. I wanted his right now. Or anyone for that matter. "But you still a virgin." He whispered back in my ear. I nodded and looked innocent. "Well I can show you some." He said as he gripped my thigh. I jumped up and grabbed him by his arm, pulling him down the stairs and to the bathroom.

Kentrell P.O.V

I saw Ben and Jordan going to the bathroom and I shook my head. I was staring at her the whole time Jania was talking. She looked up at me and looked back down quickly. I chuckled.

"Okay Trell?" Jania said. I looked at her and smiled. I gripped her thigh and kissed her neck. She pushed me so hard I thought a nigga died.

"Kentrell I don't fucking want you no more, and you can't get mad at Jordan for doing the same shit you do to everyone else." She threw facts in my face.

"How you even know about me and her?" I questioned. "Nigga I'm not stupid." She said as she walked away. I nodded and walked up to sit next to KD. I saw Joe walking up to us but his smile dropped when he saw Mia right there.

"Why the fuck is you here and wearing this shit?" he yelled causing a scene.

This finna be a long night.