CHAPTER 22

Kentrell P.O.V (Same Day)

"Yes you did Kentrell." I don't know what the hell she was talking about. Ll i know is that last week she came to my house and just started bugging on my because she said that I was getting head from the plumber.

"No I didn't Jordann>" She stood there confused.

"Right and we didn't have sex." Chris said standing up.

"You haven't been taking your medicine now have you Jordan?" Chris asked her.

"I don't fucking need the pills." Jordan yelled as she pushed him.

"Calm down Jordan." I ran up to her.

"Ben call them now! Bo she need help." I yelled to Ben. This has been going on for almost a month. I love Jordan but she need to help. Serious help.

"Kentrell please let me go." She started to cry. My arms were still wrapped around her body when she fell to the ground crying.

"Kentrellll!!." She yelled. I just shook my head.

We soon heard police cars outside.

"I love you Jordan." I whispered as me Ben and Three ran towards the back door.

We love her but we don't fuck with the cops.

"WAIT CHRIS DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME! i'M PREGNANT." was all I heard before they took her. We waited for the cops to leave and we went back inside. I saw Mia crying.

"She is pregnant with your child Kentrell." i put my head down.

I hope she get better.

So this is the END of "Just like me" (Book One)

I will be starting Book two tonight, its called "Be My Peace" Book 2

Thank you for all my readers and active people. I love yall!