CHAPTER 14

Kentrell P.O.V

I woke up to a sleeping Jordan in my hands. I smiled to myself. The whole thing she did with Ben got me heated but I understand why she did it. Shit i used to do the same.

I moved her over so that I could brush my teeth and go downstairs and attempt to make breakfast. I walked down the stairs and pulled out some bacon, waffles, hash browns, and eggs. Her favorite. Breakfast was the easiest ting to make but somehow I managed to fuck it up. I turned on my music and started bumping in that hoe.

....

I felt arms wrap around me. I jumped a little and remembered I was at Jordan house.

"Good Morning babe." I turned around kissing her forehead and then kissing her lips. She smiled. The sun was hitting her perfectly. I looked down and saw she was wearing biker shorts and a sports bra. I licked my lips at her body

"Are you trying to cook?" she questioned me.

"Yea nigga, what I can't cook?" I asked her as I sat the spoon down and turned off the eggs. She raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know yet." She laughed and went into the fridge.

"Trell can you pass me two cups please?" I was about to do it but I felt like messing with her.

"Nope come get it yourself." I said as I made our plates.

"Kentrell you right there though." she said. I laughed without putting my hand up.

"No there above me." I said, pointing to the cabinet over my head. She sighed loudly and stomped over to me. She moved me over to the side and reached for the cups. I moved behind her and gripped her ass. "Stop." I started to kiss her neck and travel her body with my tongue. "Mhmm, Kentrell no." she moaned as I realized that I found her spot.

I massaged her boob with my right hand as my left rubbed her stomach. I snuck my way down to her pussy and put my hand in her pants. I rubbed her clit and as her breath started to get heavy.

I turned her around and kissed her lips. I smiled and walked away.

"Wait, why'd you stop?" She asked me. I started laughing hard as hell. "That shit aint funny Kentrell." She mugged me as she poured our drinks and I sat our food on the table. "It is funny to me." I said that she sat down and mugged me more. "Watch what imma do." She smiled.

....

After we ate we sat in the living room and watched tv. I was on my phone texting Kay. I don't know why bruh she texted me on some bull shit but something made me keep texting her back.

"What are you doing?" Jordan asked me. I looked down at her and she was laying on my lap looking at me. "Nun." I said plainly.

"Why you smiling so much?" She smiled. She so fucking sexy but I wasn't in the mood for her shit.

"Nothing Jordan damn." I said as she sat up. "Sorry then." She said softly as she got up and moved over to the other couch. Since when did she start apologizing?

"Why did you move over there, Jordan?" I questioned her, still not looking from my phone.

Kay: Baeeee come overrrr."

Me: "I can't because I'm stuck with some bitch. Three wont let me leave."

Kay: "Who ya new girl?" She questioned as I laughed

Me: "Now you know damn well I can't wife these hoes, I only want you." I lied. Why the fuck would I just text her that. I felt my phone being snatched out of my hand as I panicked. Fuck.

"Kentrell I know you hear my calling you." She said. "Yea I'm sorry now give me my phone." I told her as I stood up. She put the phone behind her back.

"I'm not gonna go through it I just want you to talk to me." She said I reached for my phone and she moved it again.

"I'm not doing this shit with you Jordan." I said getting mad. This bitch blowing my shit.

"You aint take your pills did you?" She asked me. "Give me my shit Jor." I yelled a little. "If you don't want to be here then you don't have to." She said. She need to shut the fuck up before I smack the fuck outta her.

"If I aint wanna be here do you think I would be standing here in front f your stupid ass?" I yelled in her face. She looked sad.

"Mane give me my shit so I can leave." She put the phone to her face and read my messages. I aint even feel like trying to get it back from her. She looked at me with a tear in her eye. "Go ahead you can leave." She said as she handed me back my phone and sat down. "Mane ion got time for ya shit." I said as I ran up the stairs to grab my shit and leave. 

Now she wanna act like she don't care. She must be fucking another nigga. Shit prolly Ben. Hell naw I feel like starting some shit. I ran back down the stairs and stood in front of her. She scrolled on her phone pretending not to see me.

"You fucking some other nigga?" I pointed my finger in her face.

"No Kentrell, I'm still a virgin." I felt like she was lying.

"You lying to me Jordan?" I yelled as I moshed her head.

"Yb I'm trying so hard to not snap at you cuz you aint gone like it. Just go to her house." She said calmly.

Jordan P.O.V

"Yb I'm trying so hard to not snap at you cuz you aint gone like it. Just go to her house." I said calmly. He for sure aint taking his medicine because he was acting like this. I'm trying to control myself without my pills but he blowing me.

"So now I'm Yb instead of Trell?' He questioned me as he pushed my head again. I jumped up.

"Kentrell please stop touching me." I said. He pushed me back down and grabbed me by my neck. I usually liked it but tonight his grip was tighter. He let go as I saw his eyes turn black.

"Man I'm out, call Be or some shit." He said as he walked to the door.

I just stood there. He turned around and smirked at me before leaving.

What the hell have I gotten myself into? I can't be putting myself in this position. I walked up the stairs and laid back down. I called Mia and told her everything.

"I got to go Mia, Joe going crazy." She said as she hung up. I looked at the time and it was only 2:40. Fuck it I'm going out tonight. Right after I took this nap.