CHAPTER 21

JORDAN'S P.O.V

It's been two weeks since I spoke to anyone. I haven't seen Chris, nor have I seen Kentrell. I haven't even seen Mia. I've only seen my momma. Everyone has been so distant. I'm about to try to call Chris. I picked my phone up and dialed his number. I put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I heard him say. A smile formed across my face.

"Hey Chris." I whispered.

"Hold up Jordan let me call you back." He said as he hung up. It wasn't anything new. Ben, Kentrell and him do the same shit every time I call them. I honestly don't know what I did. I laid down and took a nap.

Mia P.O.V

"I doubt that, Y'all crazy." Joe and Ben were telling me some shit about Jordan but I aint believe it. 

"I'm about to go check up on her." I informed them.

"I'm coming, I wanna see how she is doing." Kentrell said. "Me too." Three said. I rolled my eyes. We got in the car and drove to her house.

I knocked on her door but there was no answer. I looked in her mailbox for the key. I walked in the house with Kentrell and Three. Ben and Joe said they were finna stay in the car.

We walked up the stairs with me in the front of them.

I heard her talking. I put my ear to the door and I looked at Kentrell and Three.

I started to cry after I heard what she was saying. No this can't be right.

"Treyyyy, stop eating all my food." I heard her yell and laugh. I shook my head.

"Don't ever leave me like that again Trey, I'm not playing." I ran over to Three and hugged him. I cried some more. Kentrell opened the door and we all saw her sitting in her chair, with her back to us. She looked at us and smiled.

"Hey y'all." She smiled.

"Jordan.." I started but she cut me off.

"Mia, look." She turned back around, I guess she was trying to show me Trey but he wasn't there.

"Wait where'd he go?" I heard the hurt in her voice. Kentrell walked up to her as he tried to touch her before she got to worked up.

"Don't fucking touch me bro, where is Trey?" She yelled. I cried louder. Omg this can't be real.

She sat on the bed and cried some more.
"Can someone please call Chris?" She whispered. Kentrell sat next to her. She scooted over and said it louder.

"Call Chris now." She yelled. I grabbed my phone and called his number.

Chris P.O.V

I pulled up to Jordan house and saw everyone in the living room sitting down. I ran to Jordan making sure she was okay.

"Chris." She cried out. "I saw him." She said. I looked at Mia. I was beyond confused.

"Chris?" She whispered in my ear. "Yes?" I asked as she pulled me into the kitchen I looked at her, waiting for her.

"Are we going to talk about what happened last week?" She asked me. I looked at her confused.

"last week??" I heard Kentrell yell.

"What the fuck y'all do last week?" He asked again. I shrugged my shoulders. I honestly don't know what we did.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned her.

"We had sex Chris." She yelled at me. I stood there and tried to remember but I couldn't.

"You had sex with him Jordan?" Youngboy looked hurt.,

"Oh shut up you fucked the plumber." She fussed back.

"Why the fuck do you keep saying that shit Jordan. I have never fucked a plumber bro." He said as he walked up to her.

"Yess you did, Kentrell." She disagreed.

"Jordan no I didn't." he yelled.

Imma do about two more chapters  and then imma go on and make book 2.

I still wanna give up but imma keep writing.

I love yall

Rae!