CHAPTER 5

Jordan Love

I laid in my bed and wrote my music. I stopped after Trey died. Of course. I never liked to show people my music but all i wanted to do was sing. Trey would always tell me,

"How you wanna sing if you afraid to show your voice." I laughed. It wasn't that I was afraid to show people my voice, I was just afraid of what people would say. I recorded a few songs but that's it.

"Get up bitchhhh." Mia yelled busing through my door. "Why?" I mugged her as I put my book on my dresser and sat up.

"Because we going out again." She said. "No, I'm not going out with you two days in a row." I said, being stubborn. She started begging.

"Please, i don't wanna be the only girl there." She said. I looked at her confused.

"We going to the studio with Ben and them." She said in a duh tone. I mugged the fuck out of her. "I don't even like them." I told the truth.

"Ommmmmmggg please Jordan." She begged some more until I gave up. I got up getting dressed.

....

I walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen looking for my mother.

"Mom, I'm going out again." She smiled and I rolled my eyes. I looked at her seriously. "Mom if you need anything, and I mean anything, call me please." I said as she hugged me and told me I'll be fine.

"Take care of my baby" She said to Mia. She smiled at my mom and with that we left.

....

Kentrell Gaulden

The whole gang was here minus Boomer

The whole gang was here minus Boomer. He never really was with us like that no more. Mia and her friend were here too. We been in this bitch for 2 fucking hours tryna figure out this stupid ass song.

"Mia I wanna go." Jordan said. Ben sat next to her and rubbed her leg. She mugged the fuck outta him. Joe and Kd started geeking.

"Don't fucking touch me like that." She said. "Bitch I was tryna be nice to you, you aint that cute anyway. How ya name you a girl and you got a nigga name." He went on. He was mad as fuck. "And how ya name Ben? You got a white nigga name and you black asf." She snapped back.Joe, Kd and 3three started geeking even louder. I just minded my business and continued. She got up and walked outside.

"What the fuck is wrong with ya weird as friend? You said she was real cool." Ben asked Mia.

"Bitch she is real cool, you touching all on her and shit, she aint doing shit to y'all, I should fuck you up." She snapped at Ben and walked outside to check on her friend.

She came back in without Jordan and smiled. "We leaving soon." she said as she sat back down.

"Oh you gotta follow behind your master?" Joe said referring to Jordan. These niggas really blowing my shit and I can't focus. 3three and Ben started going at it over weed. I stood up and threw Ben some weed.

"Now shut the fuck up, y'all blowing my shit. When I come back ion wanna hear shit form none of y'all." I said walking out the door hearing them laughing. They play too much. I pulled a blunt out my pocket.

I went outside to the bench, I stopped when I saw Jordan facing the little pond. I was debating on going to sit next to her. She was chill but she hiding sum and ion like it. Ion trust none of these bitches.

"Wassup." I said looking at the water not wanting to look at her. I saw her turn her head to me but quickly look away.

"Hey." She said in a soft voice. "What are you thinking about?" I looked at her as she moved her hair. 

"Personal stuff." She said as he voice cracked. "You been crying?" I asked her while looking at her with all seriousness. She smiled and wiped one of her tears.

'I'm fine." She said as she was fine. "Why you out here?" she asked me. I put my blunt to my lips. I let smoke come out my mouth before I spoke. "Just thinking on how I can make this song sound better, it's stressful." I lied. It was true but that ain't why I was out here.

"Oh I was listening, it's not your voice or anything, you have to make that base harder on the hook, I saw you rerecording. Just fix the base and the hook." She sounded so sweet. I looked at her like she was crazy, she was right. "How the fuck you know that?" I asked her, seeming shocked.

"I used to sing and record, but I stopped." She told me as she put her head down. "why you stop?" she shrugged  "Its nun of ya business." 

"Why you bipolar? One minute you quiet, then you mad , then you upset. What you got going on?" She looked at me. "Why you asking so many questions?" 

"Don't thin i care bout ya ass, I just wanna know why you act like that?" I asked her. I kinda did care.

"So just because I am chill and whatever, you think something wrong with me?" She said rolling her eyes.

"I mean that's how I am." I told her letting smoke out my mouth.

"Well I'm not fucking you." She tried to get up but I pulled her by her arm.

"Chill out and sit down." I told her as I passed her my blunt.

"I don't smoke anymore." She said as I still waited for her to grab it. She finally took it.

She reminded me of myself so much.