CHAPTER 19

JORDAN P.O.V

I pulled into my driveway when I saw a plumber's truck. I tilted my head to the side. I was a bit confused.

I walked in the house and heard soft moans coming from my room. I know damn well. I prayed and prayed that it wasn't Kentrell. I dropped my keys, my bag and took my shoes off. I tied my hair up. I was ready to fuck someone up. I ran up the stairs and opened my bedroom door. I saw some white girl girl giving Kentrell head in MY bed. "What the fuck yo?" I yelled as I stepped towards them. "Jordan.." Kentrell moved the girl. He pulled his pants up and walked up to me.

"Are you deadass?" I yelled at him.

"Jordan let's go downstairs." He said as he grabbed my arm. The girl laughed. I was trying to be calm as fuck but she blew my shit. I ran up to her but before I could hit her Kentrell grabbed me.

"Kentrell let me fucking go." I yelled. "Kentrell can you hurry up with her please?" The plumber said.
Kentrell put me down, but still held onto my arm.

"Bitch who the fuck? You were just a quick nut." I yelled.

"If that's so then why did he invite me over? In your house, in your bed?" She smirked as she put her jacket on.

"Bitch you are the fucking plumber." I yelled as I charged at her again but Kentrell picked me up.

"Get your shit and get the fuck out." He yelled to the girl as I was kicking and punching his back.

We went down the stairs and he sat me on the couch.

"You always act up for no reason." He said as he sat next to me.

"For no fucking reason Kentrell? You getting head from a fucking PLUMBER in MY bed!" I yelled and he laughed. "Well when you say it like that it sounds funny" I smacked him. "Kentrell what the fuck?" I yelled as I felt a tear fall from my eye. "Don't start crying bro, it aint that serious and like you said, she was just a quick nut." He said as he mugged me and stood up. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned around and saw her smirking.

Lord give me strength to not slide this bitch across the room. She walked up to Kentrell but he pushed her back. "Fine the, just text me though." She smiled as she walked out the door. White ass bitch. They both got me fucked up. I ran up the stairs to change.

I put on a white belly shirt and some green jean shorts and my green air forces.

I went into the bathroom and saw wet pills on the sink. I put my head down.

"The sink was clogged so I called a plumber." I heard Kentrell say behind me. I turned around and looked at him.

"Why'd you lie to me?" He walked up towards me. "Kentrell.." I started but he cut me off. "No don't Kentrell me." He sat down next to me

"I don't need those pills.. I'm fine without em." I yelled. "Yes you do Jordan." He yelled at me. "So just because I don't take my pill, you think it's okay to get head from the plumber?" I yelled again.

"I do whatever I want. You don't take your pills, then I fuck whoever i want." He stood up and mugged me.

"You sound stupid. I should have never trusted ya stupid ass with my body. I try to be there for you because lord knows we both need somebody. I tried Kentrell. But you just so stuck up and do whatever you want that you can't even realize it bro. I should have really fucked Ben. I hate you! Fuck you. I'm leaving." I said as a tear fell.

He stood there looking dumb. I went over to grab my bag. "When I come back I want those nasty ass sheets off my bed and your ass gone. Give me the fucking key." I held my hand out. He just stood there.

"Give me my fucking keys before I take em from you Kentrell." He just looked at me.

"Where are you going?" He asked me. "Mind ya business." I said. "Give me the keys before I take them out ya pocket myself." I held my hand out again.

"You always doing some shit." He mumbled as he reached in his pocket to give me the keys. I ran down the stairs and out the house.

I knocked on the door with tears falling down my face. I can't believe this bro. I knocked again. I was mad and horny and ready to d some dumb shit. Kentrell can't get mad. He did this to himself.