CHAPTER 3

We walked into McDonald's and saw Chris and his friends with a bunch of girls. I hurried up and turned my head making sure he wouldn't see me. After Trey died me and Chris fell off. We were still cool but talking without Trey there just felt weird and everything was awkward. I looked at Mia who was looking at me.

"Girl hurry up and tell me what you-"

"Hey Mia and Jordan." Chris cut her off. She looked at him and smiled. She always had a crush on him but he was too famous and always had hoes so they didn't see themselves together.

While they were flirting I started getting dizzy about Trey and me. I missed him so much. I don't even know why I'm outside. The dizziness started to get worse.

"Hey I'm gonna run to the car, I forgot my phone." I said lying, I just wanted some air but I know she wouldn't let me.

"You okay?" she asked me looking worried. I nodded my head and walked out the door.

I needed to take a walk. My head was spinning like a bitch and I couldn't feel my body. I went threw a cut and started to walk. I took a deep breath and felt a little better. I felt a tear run down my face as I thought about him.

Damn I can't even get some fucking food without this shit happening. I put my head down. I felt drunk.

I heard laughing coming in my direction. I was too tired and dizzy to look up. The laughing got closer and closer.

I looked up to see a group of boys running in my direction laughing. Put my head down thinking that they were going to go around me. I looked up again. There was a dark skin guy running in my direction, he was looking back not paying attention to where he was going. I saw them running from some girls. I was too weak to move out the way, so I just stood there.

"Yoooo" I tried to yell but failed. When he finally looked he ran right into me. I fell on my ass and he fell on top of me. He hurried up and got up.

"Damn bitch watch where the fuck you going." He said brushing himself off. I looked at him like he was crazy. He still aint look in my direction.

"Ben you so fuck rude." The light skin one with big ears offered me his hand. I rolled my eyes and got up myself. Brushing myself off I heard the girls laughing and giggling.

"Why was y'all running from us?" One of them said.

"Mane fuck outta here." The one with the dents said.

"Damn Ma' fault." He said drooling. They all started laughing at him. I was about to walk away when one of the girls said some shit under their breath. I turned around and looked at them.

"Bro I told y'all to get y'all thirsty asses on." Dent head said. They backed up and started walking away.

"Damn you rude as fuck, that was just some free pussy." The one with green hair said. These niggas was making my headache even worse.

"Shut up bitch you the reason we fucking running, you talking bout some, "Hell naw nigga we don't need no bodyguards, we real niggas." Big ears mocked him

"Now look at us stupid, running from a bunch of white bitches." Ben said.

"Mane all y'all can shut the fuck up bro and lets go. Yall still standing here dooling for this bitch." He said point at me. I mugged him and just walked away. I ain't have the time or the energy The old me would have given it to him though.

"Ayooo wait." Ben yelled. I ignored them and kept walking.

I walked back to McDonald's and saw Chris and Mia looking worried. I walked up to them and saw Mia look at me.

"Bitch where the fuck did you just go?" She walked up to me.

"Sorry I needed to take a walk. I turned around and saw Ben and his friends following me. I rolled my eyes. What the fuck did these niggas want. Ben and Dent head walked up to Chris, dabbing him up. They then looked at Mia and gave her a hug. How the fuck did they know each other.

"Hey Ben, Hey Kentrell." She said she was still a little worried about me.

"Jordan, this is Ben, the one I was telling you about last year, and this is Kentrell his friend." she said I looked at them as Ben smiled and "Kentrell" mugged me back.

"Ben? As in your cousin?" I said. She always used to talk about her cousin and shit, but he then moved with his friends and left her. She didn't even seem all that happy to see him. I ain't never seen him a day in my life and I've been best friends with Mia since 4th grade.

"Yea that's me luh guh" He said walking up to me. I mugged the fuck outta him, he needed to back the fuck up.

"Jordan, and back up before u make me fall again." I said not wanting to talk.

"Oh you my cousin's best friend?" He smiled. I gave him the duh look and he put his hands up in defense and started talking to Mia. I turned my head and saw Kentrell scrolling on his phone. He looked up and saw me staring. I put my head down.

"Aye, say, I'm ready to go." He said. I turned around and didn't see his other friends until I looked in McDonald's and there they were. Kentrell looked at me and walked away. He was rude as a bitch.

"What are you about to do?" He asked her as he looked at Chris. Chris shrugged his shoulders and said he was about to go back to his crib with his boys. I got a feeling when he said that.

Him and Trey always used to do that.

I couldn't imagine how hurt Chris was when he died. He was worse than me. I mean of course though him and Trey have been through it all together.

"Say, why don;t you and my best friend come back to my crib with us." Who the fuck was Yb. She looked at me and I shook my head no.

"Sure." She said smiling. "Igh imma go get in your car, just follow behind us." He told her while walking off.