Army Of Ghost

"Planet Earth. This is where I was born. And this is where I died. For the first nineteen years of my life, nothing happened. Nothing at all. Not ever. And then I met a man called the Doctor and his wife the Seer"

"Run" the girl with brown whispers a smile on her face as she grabs Rose by the hand.

"A man and women who could change their face. And they took me away from home in their magical machine. They showed me the whole of time and space. I thought it would never end."

"How long are you going to stay with us?" I ask standing on the left side of Rose while the Doctor stand on Rose's right.

"Forever" Rose replies, I smile and Rose holds onto my arm, I look down at her.

"That's what I thought. But then came the army of ghosts. Then came Torchwood and the War. And that's when it all ended. This is the story of how I died."

*Flashback*

The TARDIS materialises in a corner of a children's playground on a bright, sunny day. Rose walks out with a very heavy rucksack.

"Mum, it's us! We're back!" Rose shouts as we walk into her apartment.

"Oh, I don't know why you bother with that phone. You never use it!" Jackie shouts.

"Shut up, come here!" Rose and Jackie hug.

"Oh, I love you!" Jackie says.

"I love you!" Rose replies.

"I love you so much!" The Doctor makes his way past.

"Oh no, you don't. Come here!" Jackie pulls away and kisses the Doctor's cheek.

"Oh, you lovely big fella! Oh, you're all mine" Rose and I laugh.

"Just, just, just put me down!" The Doctor wheezes.

"Yes, you are" I go to walk by when Jackie pulls me in for a hug.

"Hello, Jackie" I say returning the hug, a few seconds later Jackie pulls away and Rose hands Jackie her rucksack.

"I've got loads of washing for you. And I got you this" Rose hands Jackie a small ornate metal nick-nack "It's from the market on this asteroid bazaar. It's made of, er, what's it called?"

"Bazoolium" I say.

"Bazoolium. When it gets cold, yeah, it means it's going to rain. When it's hot, it's going to be sunny. You can use it to tell the weather."

"I've got a surprise for you and all" Jackie says.

"Oh, I get her Bazoolium, she doesn't even say thanks."

"Guess who's coming to visit? You're just in time. He'll be here at ten past. Who do you think it is?"

"I don't know" Rose shrugs.

"Oh, go on, guess."

"No, I hate guessing. Just tell me."

"It's your granddad. Granddad Prentice. He's on his way any minute, Right, cup of tea!" Jackie walks into the kitchen.

"She's gone mad" Rose says shaking her head.

"Tell me something new" the Doctor mumbles.

"Granddad Prentice, that's her dad. But he died, like, ten years ago. Oh, my God. She's lost it. Mum? What you just said about granddad."

"Any second now."

"But he passed away. His heart gave out. Do you remember that?"

"Of Course, I do."