The Unicorn And The Wasp pt.2

Screams are heard from outside, the Doctor, Donna, Agatha and I quickly run outside to see Chandrakala is laying on the stone path, still alive when the Doctor, Donna, Agatha and I get to her.

"The poor little child" she dies. We hear buzzing.

"There!" The wasp has grown a new stinger already.

"Come on!" I say as we all run inside again and up the stairs.

"Hey, this makes a change. There's a monster, and we're chasing it. "

"It can't be a monster. It's a trick. They Do It With Mirrors" Agatha says "by all that's holy."

"Oh, but you are wonderful. Now, just stop. Stop there" the Doctor says to the wasp suddenly it lunges at us, scarring the wall with its stinger.

"Oi, fly boy" Donna holds up the magnifying glass and it retreats.

"Don't let it get away! Quick, before it reverts back to human form. Where are you? Come on. There's nowhere to run. Show yourself!" The Doctor shouts down the corridor, every door opens and someone steps out "oh, that's just cheating."

*Time skip*

"My faithful companion, this is terrible."

"Excuse me, my lady, but she was on her way to tell you something."

"She never found me. She had an appointment with death instead."

"She said, the poor little child. Does that mean anything to anyone?" I ask.

"No children in this house for years. Highly unlikely there will be."

"Mrs Christie, you must have twigged something. You've written simply the best detective stories."

"Tell us, what would Poirot do?"

"Heaven's sake. Cards On The Table, woman. You should be helping us."

"But, I'm merely a writer" Agatha says.

"But surely you can crack it. These events, they're exactly like one of your plots" Robina says.

"That's what I've been saying. Agatha, that's got to mean something" Donna says.

"But what? I've no answers. None. I'm sorry, all of you. I'm truly sorry, but I've failed. If anyone can help us, then it's the Doctor and the Seer, not me" Agatha says.

*Time skip*

A while later Donna and Agatha come back to the Doctor and me with a case, in which the Doctor opens. It's full of lock-picking tools.

"Ooo. Someone came here tooled up. The sort of stuff a thief would use" I say.

"The Unicorn. He's here" Agatha says.

"The Unicorn and the wasp" the Doctor says Greeves enters.

"Your drinks, ladies. Doctor."

"Very good, Greeves" the Doctor nods and Greeves leaves.

"How about the science stuff. What did you find?" Donna asks.

"Vespiform sting. Vespiforms have got hives in the Silfrax galaxy" the Doctor says.

"Again, you talk like Edward Lear" Agatha says.

"But for some reason, this one's behaving like a character in one of your books" I say.

"Come on, Agatha. What would Miss Marple do? She'd have overheard something vital by now, because the murderer thinks she's just a harmless old lady" Donna says.